Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?! - Ch. 38 - Why Are You So Good at This, Xiao Yang?

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, I find the lewd scenes in this manhua downright hilarious. They don't lose any of the kinds of impact, but there's so much personality conflict and teasing that I can't help but laugh. Even better, this chapter developed a lot of angles despite being one scene.

That scent fetish(?) only adds to my suspicion that Stardew is Xiao Hu. Considering the other lines the story crosses, it's not so surprising.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, I find the lewd scenes in this manhua downright hilarious. They don't lose any of the kinds of impact, but there's so much personality conflict and teasing that I can't help but laugh. Even better, this chapter developed a lot of angles despite being one scene.

That scent fetish only adds to my suspicion that Stardew is Xiao Hu. Considering the other lines the story crosses, it's not so surprising.
it was an interesting way of going around censorship! another one i saw was literaly fingering an lily flower XD being even more lewd XD

BUT, it’s…….stupid T^T but i get it! god damn garbage CCP and their communist censorship of LGBT! T^T

Dex-chan lover
Somehow that felt more lewd than full on nude sex scenes

Like damn
Do the Dew
That's what's funny. The imagination makes many of these creative ways of avoiding censorship seem more intimate than if they weren't blocked. Often I actually prefer these artistic representations better, like in Addicted to Her. Adds so much variety and personality to some of these series. I just wish it wasn't government censorship forcing things.

Fed-Kun's army
That's what's funny. The imagination makes many of these creative ways of avoiding censorship seem more intimate than if they weren't blocked. Often I actually prefer these artistic representations better, like in Addicted to Her. Adds so much variety and personality to some of these series. I just wish it wasn't government censorship forcing things.
true, to be honest it was better than i thought i've got more annoyed when they censor a kiss because it is something so simple that it is just sad

Users who are viewing this thread