Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?! - Ch. 7 - Your exclusive villainess friend

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I realized the whole "300 circles of reincarnation" the yandere mentioned earlier was just she's repeating the game's storyline 300 times. That's quite shitty but it's certainly better than what I thought it was which is 300 different lives/stories without any relation whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
I just read through, and I'm a bit weirded out in a neutral way. A funny way even. The story is barely even hiding that this is a romance between a 300x reincarnated cat and her caretaker who was away cultivating during that time. Samsara makes this work, but still

"Is It Normal To Raise My Possessive Reincarnated Cat As A Villainess?"

Dex-chan lover
I just read through, and I'm a bit weirded out in a neutral way. A funny way even. The story is barely even hiding that this is a romance between a 300x reincarnated cat and her caretaker who was away cultivating during that time. Samsara makes this work, but still

"Is It Normal To Raise My Possessive Reincarnated Cat As A Villainess?"
Alternate timeline where the author behind "Villainess with a Cat Changing System" was inspired by isekai instead of quick transmigration lol

Users who are viewing this thread