Is it okay to ask where to get a download version of specific translated manga?

Dex-chan lover
I am archiving some titles for my own library, I have an outside source that is not MD, but that source have no title that I was really hoping for. PM me your site suggestion, in-case this thread is against the forum's rule.
For Mods: If this thread is against the rule, you may delete it and fined me a point for infraction.
I know why there are no download function for MD, something about bandwidth or some such.

I am asking because while the title is translated here on MD, I am not gonna save it page by page, chapter by chapter.

Solution
Your needs aren't featured in mangadex

But, it can be done if youre familiar with coding and don't mind putting in extra effort 😉

There are MangaDex API, read the docs carefully and you can retrieve all the page u need

Ganbatte  😎👌
MD@Home
Your needs aren't featured in mangadex

But, it can be done if youre familiar with coding and don't mind putting in extra effort 😉

There are MangaDex API, read the docs carefully and you can retrieve all the page u need

Ganbatte  😎👌

Solution
Contributor
You can use third party applications/tools (i.e. Tachiyomi, hakuneko, etc.) to download chapters. Also as previously mentioned writing your own stuff to use the API is always an option.

[Obligatory disclaimer about third party stuff and security here]

MD@Home
Another way is you can share your title here and hope some kind man will inform you about the site you're searching

By PM off course coz we are prohibited to publicly linking to another agregator site, afaik we are also not allowed to link to scanlation sites which explicitly opt out from mangadex (i.e group which ban their release to be posted here)

Dex-chan lover
Another way is you can share your title here and hope some kind man will inform you about the site you're searching

By PM off course coz we are prohibited to publicly linking to another agregator site, afaik we are also not allowed to link to scanlation sites which explicitly opt out from mangadex (i.e group which ban their release to be posted here)
Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-mochi Datta no de, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei Toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai

And

D Genesis: Dungeon ga Dekite 3-nen

Both are somewhat unique Isekai series. If you have a source, mind PM me? It would be much appreciated.
As to the Mangadex API, I tried to some of the exe, but it forced installed something extra that add weird option to my Document/Window Explorer. Maybe later this year though.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
As to the Mangadex API, I tried to some of the exe, but it forced installed something extra that add weird option to my Document/Window Explorer. Maybe later this year though.
That sounds extremely suspicious. The API is not a program you can download and run, it's an HTTP server you interact with by writing a program or something. There's a chance you installed some kind of spy/adware.

https://api.mangadex.org/docs/

MD@Home
Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-mochi Datta no de, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei Toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai

And

D Genesis: Dungeon ga Dekite 3-nen

Both are somewhat unique Isekai series. If you have a source, mind PM me? It would be much appreciated.
Be careful dude 🤣
I already have what you need, check your message.

Double-page supporter
As mentioned, you can use a third-party app to download the chapters you want.
Personally, I use FMD.

Users who are viewing this thread