Is It Okay to Touch Mino-san There? - Vol. 2 Ch. 35

Damn, it got axed, it was a decent manga, cute main girl, funny MC and a decent comedy

Too bad. Tbh the main character didn't really have many (if any) redeeming features so I can see why. And there was little progress regarding their relationship or even the mystery of her horns. But Mino-san was still cool so, RIP

Dex-chan lover
we dont even know the origin of the horn

i thought this manga would last like 30-50 more chapter, but here we are
end of the line

well, it fun while it last...
i really like miyabi and mino-san as character.

Aggregator gang
It was fun while it lasted. But no actual story forming, flat character development, and a romance tag with no progress made this getting axed to be expected.

Probably axed cause the story literally was going nowhere, and it felt like the mc got more annoying with each chapter, and I'm using annoying as a way of putting that incredibly lightly.

Lmao. This is one of those cases that, whether it was axed or not it is irrelevant. Even for a slice of life, this went literally nowhere and in fact, the mc regressed towards the end.

Fed-Kun's army
Just a question but can the Author not finish the series themselves like online or web only or is there an IP rights scenario in cases like this?

Fed-Kun's army
On one side I wanted more Mino-san but on the other I'm relieved I won't have to see more of this MC.

Supporter
@Cyreader

The authors likely have to license their works to the publisher, so they shouldn't be able to for a few years, and by then usually no one cares anymore.

Dex-chan lover
@BestBoy, how about no! Who do you think was the reason for the axe in the first place. Fucking lesbo perv side characters ruin everything.

Users who are viewing this thread