Is It Okay to Touch Mino-san There? - Vol. 2 Ch. 35

Group Leader
It started well enough with the idea that only him could see the horns, but... it went nowhere with it! What was the point!?
I usually get mad when mangas I'm following get axed, but this one... I don't feel happy nor sad that it's gone... I only feel... actually, I don't feel anything...

Dex-chan lover
I can't say I'll miss this one. The main girl was pretty meh, the horns gimmick was pointless and the MC was such a disgusting piece of shit at times that it was hard to root for him. Plus the art wasn't that good either.

Not surprised to see it end. The series was going nowhere at an astounding pace, even for a SoL.

Not surprised this was axed. There really wasn't any plot behind this aside from the MC trying to get close to her. We have no context as to who she really is and why she's here.

Well. It is what it is. We did get some form of answer though.

Yes Mino-san. No Touch.

@ReaperCreeper - Even though I think the blatant yuri fanservice has jack all to do with this manga being axed, they most definitely were doing stuff.

I mean, I know by now in these manga's it's not uncommon to see fanservice with naked girls talking about and even touching each other while in the bath, but when it's so one-sided like in this, there is something fruity going on. It's pretty similar to this honestly - https://mangadex.org/title/18221/amano-megumi-wa-suki-darake where the female mc, at any given opportunity, will have her tits and ass rubbed forcefully by a loli girl her age. It's honestly disturbing to see. Change the loli's gender, age and put them on a train and that's essentially what's going on.

Again, I don't really think it's "yuri" in the sense of romance, but it is most definitely fanservice in that area.

Users who are viewing this thread