Is It Okay to Touch Mino-san There? - Vol. 2 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
When I saw the "end" tag, I thought to myself that he will ask Mino-san about her horns and in response she will slowly fade away, thus ending the series.

Contributor
The only good thing about this series was her tits. And those were wasted most of the time.

Dex-chan lover
Stomach muscles. Don't forget those.

That felt like the 0th Prologue chapter of a new series.

What is that about 20 and 9 in the end?

Dex-chan lover
It started going downhill about halfway through - MC being to much of a dick.

Too bad there was such a lack of actual horn holding...

Dex-chan lover
As reviewbrah would say; My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined

Not a bad series, just not a lot to it. There's no unnecessary drama, but also no real plot driving anything forward.

Dex-chan lover
Man, that was not the greatest of endings, but it was an enjoyable manga for sure. I know the kid is kinda dumb, but i thought he'd ask her out in the last chapter and she'd say yes. Would have liked to see her parents or know why she is like a Minotaur.

Dex-chan lover
Also may just me but i never really hate the Mc. He was dump but it fun to follow a character like that. He act like a kid, real kid. . Remind me Nobita. But less annoy because he face consequence. And that was fun. I actually cheer for the kid.
And Mino are hella thicc. Do mangaka make doujin before ?

Dex-chan lover
Noo, my closure! You can't ask a question in the title, and then never answer it!

The end tag is a joke right? The series isn't really over right? I absolutely refuse to believe that I won't get any more Mino-san

Users who are viewing this thread