Is It Okay to Touch Mino-san There? - Vol. 2 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Lol its like after last chapter the editor like, "Surprised! Your series got cancelled and make a last chapter to wrap it up" then the author just doesn't give a fcked anymore and end it like this.

Group Leader
This was going nowhere anyways, so I don't mind the axe.
Plus, I learned that this author doesn't give a shit about his readers, and wouldn't make the effort to at least end on a high note...
Now I know that Ikoma Yo is a mangaka to avoid.

Dex-chan lover
This had potential but the main guy was just getting too creepy with each chapter I'm not surprised at this outcome.

Dex-chan lover
So he didn't touch it. SMH, there goes all my hopes and dreams.

Dex-chan lover
I blame the axe entirelly on Souta, he was such a trash main character, everything about him was bad and annoying, i even saw myself rooting for that random background side character guy that was interested on Mino san on the sports festival.

Double-page supporter
Wow, that's some buuuuullshit. Yeah sure there really wasn't anything happening in this manga but still.... it's just so abrupt. I was fine with this being a simple slice of life.
And I actually liked Souta. I genuinely thought he was a fun idiot to watch. And I actually prefer MCs that are a little more upfront with their feelings like this guy.

Shame the romance angle never really went anywhere. Though I'm definitely gonna miss Mino and little Miyabi.

Dex-chan lover
@HammerU89 Much more likely that it got axed because the MC has no redeeming qualities and any progress he makes is immediately reset after a new chapter. At least Miyabi and Mino have chemistry.

@jokerxhisoka How about yes. They and Mino were the only redeeming parts of this manga.

Only thing this series had going for it was MC's faces. Everything else was fairly meh. Not surprised or sad this got the axe tbh.

Edit: Actually thinking about it I hated the MC. I'm slowly realizing I'm more glad this got axed, this series was incredibly frustrating to read.

Dex-chan lover
You know what would have made this manga better? If more than like 3 chapters had been about her horns or her being a minotaur. Seriously, just keep going with the "only the main character seems to notice/care about her horns" theme and you're golden. That's why people even started reading after all. The chapter where he actually TOUCHED her horns was probably the best one, and it generated the most buzz.

Contributor
I enjoyed its premise and some of what it was doing, but it really spun its wheels and wasted all its potential.

Dex-chan lover
31 chapters of absolutely nothing of having to do with the fact of her being a minotaur and never getting explained, also whenever story progressed, 2 steps forward, 18 steps back next chapter. Not suprised it got axed.

Users who are viewing this thread