Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Can't believe she didn't offer death by snu-snu. What kind of 3rd rate meta manga is this?

Contributor
@Starbright no one did but
there IS this other guy that likes the main girl too and the protagonist kept pushing her to him/him to her because "i need to be the friend that is just a minor character", even though he shown jealousy at times.
There is some other details to it but that would be a huge spoiler.

Dex-chan lover
No matter how I look at it Ryuuga is a girl, I mean when she got hugged while Seiichiro was pulling her out after she came out from the dojo, she was embarrassed. And the last punch was her being jealous.

Dex-chan lover
God (s)he's so fucking cute in the last panel. Please do away with the harem tag.

Fed-Kun's army
What a let down, why does he has to act like a pervert friend, he should have acted like the idiot BRO character at least.

Aggregator gang
Seriously this fucking clown. He went to the comedic relief side character.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I have seen the pose somewhere...is it joker or do I see the parody of parody elsewhere

Contributor
@SaitoZX

It's the Colombia pose.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/colombia-pose

88d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Either "MC" is gay or actually a girl... I can't wait to find out. How soon will MC take to notice?

@mismarca
Because he's supposed to be the comedic relief for the protag, emphasis on the relief.
He ends up playing the straight guy once that role breaks down though.

Double-page supporter
So, uhh. There's really superpower in this? Not just severe case of chuunibyo?

Fed-Kun's army
@Rathendar
Yea, we all know its a reverse trap now, but the first chapter had either an asshurt person reported everyone or mod who stumbled in made ALL talk of the possibility of it being a trap of some sort, the typical girly male or the reverse trap female variety, a spoiler. I mean, we have eyes ffs, at the very least its a trap but no, its a spoiler to say a trap is a trap, or wonder if it may not just be a trap?

when watching the telebi, please get some distance so your eyes won't get damaged.
"There is no way my 'main character' would be this cute" is starting now!

Users who are viewing this thread