Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Re-reading back through after catching up to the current chapters... Now I understand the reason why some of these panels are the way they are.

Although, I won't elaborate more than that vague statement, for fear of spoiling anything. Just know that this was an unexpectedly fun find in my case, lol.

Dex-chan lover
i'm seriously ship IchirouxRyuuga now! even though i curse BL for my long life, but this manga is f***ing awesome, wholesome, and cute.

*Edit: oh my!the tags pull my eyes out, glad i'm not turned into fudanshi

He care less about the girls and more interested in shounen MCs, of course I'll be more invested in their relationship, you baited me author Nice

A self-aware character with a penchant for fourth wall breaks and commitment to his 2nd-tier status....Now this is some good comedy. Though I might start to feel bad for all the anime characters similar to him. Also, that bit about him wanting to bring some more flair and levity to the lives of the protagonist and co by being the goofy side character was actually touching.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, totally a trap. This chapter confirms it. If Ryuuga isn't actually a female, I'll be shocked.

anoo mc-kun, why would you blushing to male support character ?, you supposed to be go blushing to heroine lmao

Dex-chan lover
I didn't liked it much, when I read it 3-4 years ago but now, it's dammmm good

Users who are viewing this thread