Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
He's kinda failing at the whole protagonist friend thing. He should've just walked away the moment she was saying something important or acted like he was gonna take a phone call.

Contributor
Wasn't expecting a Laughing Salesman cameo/reference, but it's certainly a breath a fresh air compared to DB/Jojo reference #98146156155.

Aggregator gang
checked the raws and apparently we have caught up! Though it seems that the next chapter would be released soon

Dex-chan lover
The protagonist role has now officially been transferred to him. In-universe, at least.

Dex-chan lover
@Ferry from what i read in other spoiler, its not, it just come close to that because MC keep facede being side chara/"MC" friend status

TEU

Dex-chan lover
@Ferry
Not NTR per se. It's just that almost-NTR situations became a gag in the novel later on, when a doppelganger character that substitutes the MC for almost every romantic development appears. The MC let's him take his place on dates and the like because he just wants to be the "protagonist's friend".

Double-page supporter
Lol I think those scene in the class woukd be more funny if it get the anime..

MC you're a lucky champ!!

Dex-chan lover
Koybashi just unintentionally got a harem, which is funny because it's the exact opposite of his raison d'etre

He's so stupid and I love it.

Yeah, that was a reference I appreciated. @Justforthelulz

Dex-chan lover
So one is a vampire. What about the others, I assume they're not all regular humans either?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Well Kobayashi certainly is lucky, just not in a good way! XD Certainly explains why Ryuuga wasn't interested in looking at Aoi's breasts and punched MC too. Although I thought Shiori was suppose to be a C cup so while not as big as Aoi would still have some significant curves, not a flat plain for a chest. Poor MC, just went from the supportive side character to Male Lead and has Shiori's death cooking to look forward too. Shiori must really be an Ojousama with little everyday experience. Otherwise how else do you explain her interpreting her butler collapsing while foaming at the mouth from one bite of her food to be a result of being overjoyed? As for Ryuuga, bet she's just shy as not used to acting like a girl and going for romance training as an excuse to be with MC as a boy and girl for once as she really is without having to put up a front or maintain distance to avoid exposure. Still haven't heard why pretending to be a girl though.

Users who are viewing this thread