Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

It's almost because...he is a she? Is that so bad? I mean, at worst he'd be like the gay best friend or something. At the LEAST, he'd be like the main character's love interest in a shoujo comedy shounen thing, although he is still the main character of this series so...

"Is that too far-fetched? Is there a third possibility?" - The guy is not just dense, he's a master of denial, a solid quality for a harem protagonist.

Anyway, great chapter, too bad we already caught up with raws.

TEU

Dex-chan lover
@Askorti
It's only played for laughs, to be honest. And on the bright side the doppel takes the MC's place in dates with Ryuu while the MC goes on dates with all the other girls.

Dex-chan lover
You know when you use the mast so much you become the mask? MC played the fool too much.

Dex-chan lover
And, he completely failed at being a side character! Seriously, it took him way too long to realize the simple truth: Ryuuga is a reverse trap. Also, Ryuuga seems like a badass and busty cousin of Ririsu from Hatsukoi Zombie.

I kinda wanted Ichirou to have someone else rather than the 4 of them but oh well I'll stay for the laughs lol

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroageha Magical bindings. I mean, we got vampires and stuff, some magical bag-of-holding-bandages should be pretty feasible?

Unfortunately trying to keep that role is more vain than he expected, as Ryuuga came in with a bulldozer and knocked everything down but the boyfriend role, which Ichirou wasn't prepared for.

Dex-chan lover
I pity those badongadongs... They are being strangled all these times...

Not that i'm surprised at this progression though. It's so obvious from miles away, thanks to the cover

Hehe so the Dragon frenzy was just her dragons growing too big to be contained? lmao love the stupidity.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking scared as shit author can't stick to the original storyline and had to make it cliche trash. Chickened out in six chapters.

Let me be clear. The author could've always planned this from the beginning. That's still trash. The author had to rely on a cheap twist to save the story and couldn't just work with the starting point.

So the interesting premise of the MC being the world's greatest side character... completely gone just 6 chapter in.

I was kind of hoping something in a similar vein to to Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute, but I guess not. I can only assume the next goal is to keep the "Heroines" oblivious to the truth while doing romance training.

Users who are viewing this thread