Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Our boy’s gonna go from “Protag’s friend” to “Protag’s boyfriend”

Well, he totally forgot about series where the whole girl harem protect a useless powerless MC. Now he is the MC of the world and the harem lol. If she has to act like a guy, the girls would take the news badly when they first see them "training"

Also, he has to accept since denying the offer would make him far from being the "protag's friend"

Also @Alexander28 imagine the poor cliché named butler now. His organs should be melting from the inside

Dex-chan lover
Kobayashi you lucky scamp. But unfortunately he just lost his best friend status RIP.

Dex-chan lover
It's been 6 chapters and it's only at like the first quarter of the first volume? Author really should have planned out the release better.

@Ferry
Only if you're looking at it from mob character's perspective who's not aware of Ryuuga's true identity. Who even spread this NTR notion around?

Dex-chan lover
and so it begins
Ryuga Begins Cosplaying for Ichirou next chapter

@TEU
While Tao Tai really wants to be with Ryuga, he would never betray Ichirou.

My question here is, what magic did she use to hide the F cups in the first place

Dex-chan lover
>"look at this funny premise where we can make fun of a trope with an infinite number of examples in the genre"
>6 chapters later
>"never mind its a harem romcom now"

k

Dex-chan lover
The MC is pure Kazuma right now xD

btw...

IMG-ap3910.jpg

I feel like a lot of readers should go back and check out earlier chapters. There've been a number of situations where Koba was basically seducing Ryuu without him realizing and the author playing it for laughs. Ryuu's problem has also been massive chest pains which everyone has assumed was because of his power but is very obviously now because of the massive chest he's been binding.

Dex-chan lover
@TEU

Oh god, that sounds horrible. How much of it is there later on? Because I don't know if I'm interesting in reading something like that...

Users who are viewing this thread