Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
Well, this was a good story only until the first arc. After that, certain characters would come to completely ruin the story.

I really hope the explanation for his incredible athleticism is how the friend character always does these ridiculous things that shouldn't be possible. Like sneaking into impossible areas to peek at girls, or managing to be in exactly the right place and such, and he's just been training for it.

Dex-chan lover
For those wondering why he is so agile, he has been playing second fiddle to protagonist-like people his entire life. I think at some point it's mentioned he was the best friend of some Captain Tsubasa's ripoff and helped him turn his team into an elite one (I think he was the second best player too). He also has other talents from similar situations but he doesn't use them that much.

Dude basically has crazy potential (I mean, he is THE protagonist after all) but kind of squanders it because he is obsessed with being a mob-like character.

EDIT: I just noticed this is literally shown in the first chapter. I thought they had skipped it. So yeah, there you have it.

Dex-chan lover
MC mastered the art of mob-fu well. Sadly he probably missed the lecture on how to not suddenly become the MC

Double-page supporter
man... author spewing lots of references all over the places XD

this guy is Cid Kagenoh with a little bit of common sense XD

Double-page supporter
I wonder what happened to MC bag. Did the monster spit it out or not? 🤔😂

Anyways we got a glimpse what MC can do, and if you think it again. Do anyone realize how much the effort MC put as a mob throughout his life by successfully raised 3 beta MC before? 🤣

the MC just didn't realize now was his turn to become 'beta MC'. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, is he not aware of his superhuman feats? Even his body is being changed by the narrative into that of a protagonist's.

MC went from being a mob to a side character to attracting the heroines attention to slowly but steadily turning into an actual MC.
Im proud.

Users who are viewing this thread