Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
R.I.P. Shidora 😢

fortunately i read the novel, so i'm not that currious... come here for the image.

Fed-Kun's army
Was that a dragon ball reference¿??

Finally the best wife material is here.

Fed-Kun's army
It's funny because the elmira's arc in the future is so good, and she even become mom material too.

God I love this so much. He just keeps getting more and more important and every development makes it 100 times better.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the comedy and plot are ramping up. I have to agree with the Mc. I absolutely HATE IT when characters decide they wanna take ten years to say the important thing and then die before saying it. Also, since he thinks he'll be the last boss he almost definitely won't (using the rest of the mnaga as a reference this guy is almost always wrong).

@B1L0 @mrmoooose23 A spoiler from other site.
The story is good at first but it is just a bait switch, as the story progress the mc is being a retarded bitch who is obsess with his side character ideals, It went downhill when his mindset in every volume is "I want stay as a side character!!!" He even want to sell his gf so that he can return to being a side character. Mc doesn't mind if he gets Ntred aslong he gets benefits of it, He even let his doppelganger dates the fmc and the 2 starts flirting and the mc just watching at the sidelines like "Bruuh it's your girl!!! And what's worst his doppelganger is straight pervert who lust at fmc. Even the new transfer students sexually harassing the heroines the mc will just like "A side character should not intervene mindset" will gets you pissed. Even the battles is repetative and whenever a girl appears she will straight head over heels for the mc "Like shit where's the development! It became from gold to trash.

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy, he simply wants to be a side character, but all the heroines want him, the MC wants him too, and now it appears like he is the Final Boss.
The world is seriously against the mob characters...

Users who are viewing this thread