Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 4 Ch. 33

ivv

Dex-chan lover
hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
another manga were i wanted a harem ending, or maybe i just like harem in general. im having a existential crisis OwO

Dex-chan lover
to be honest.i am happy that this series was axed i feel like it overstay it concept and go into startosphere of annoying long time ago since the introduce of demon butt.

i really love heroin design and hope that someone make a crossdress girl tomboy series with a similar charactor like heroine

Dex-chan lover
I only wish that there were more scenes with Mion or her own dream sequence if I had known that this was the end. But at least it still managed to make me laugh until the end

Dex-chan lover
Might sound rude, but I'm glad this shit got axed before it went harder into the semi-NTR material, seriously, it's like the author really, REALLY WANTED to make the MC a full-blown cuck, but was afraid of going all the way in, main reason why I ended dropping it at vol 5, or 6 was it? I don't even remember now, out of sheer frustration.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
For those curious about those dreams, iirc

They're teases at future volumes.

• Vampire's volume deals with her adopting a half(?)demon baby with Ichiro and his underlings
  • Rei's volume is about her fighting to defend the honor of her family Dojo and basically showcasing why she and Mion are best girls
  • Flatty's volume is about her getting along with her own internal demon lord who's basically country bumpkin and Ichiro fights an old man to save them both
  • Turtle's... never got that far. I only read up to the wannabe edgy rival character backed by the last demon lord and apartment of minions trying to steal Ryuuga away from Ichiro

Dex-chan lover
The dreams after the fake ending are all future arcs, I believe. At least the first two are, and I'm pretty sure that the 3rd is too. Could this mean that the fake "ending" is in fact the true ending? Who knows...

This shit was good! Shame it was axed. Died too early :'(
Nice we got a happy dream end?
Welp, time to read the LN!
Some great waifus in this work and amazing art

Thanks for the chapter and for completing this series!! 🙏🏼❤️
If you find the continuation from where the last translator left it, please do tell. The last translation released belonged to the arc just after Tokko-chan's.

Dex-chan lover
Mion best girl

Is there still a continuation in the Novel? I'm still curious about Elmira feelings towards Ichirou

Users who are viewing this thread