Is It Tough Being a Friend?

Dex-chan lover
i read the ln of this. the story goes absolutely nowhere and theres some dumb joke ntr vibes. the entire story is very empty and their relationship never develops. latest arc is the cliche "the villain fiancee" shit.

drop this for your own good, only the beginning is good and the manga is still only there.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, I cant believe this has haters onlybc the mc still clings to the being a secondary character. Guys, is he just became another Kirito say hi to SAO. If he recognizes himself as the Mc, then there is no comedy, just another shonen Harem manga lol

Dex-chan lover
@Tomoemami it literally is just another shonen manga. ive read the ln All of the heroines fall for him and he never gets together with them like a generic shonen manga.

then there are the dumb ntr bait arcs and its just ugh so bad

Dex-chan lover
sum' bitches getting hot and steamy in recent chapters. nice gag. wish this was actual support- anyone know a series?

honestly I dropped the novel when it reached ch. 9 in manga, but the mangaka success to make it more funny when using this medium, where the author fails to deliver.

Double-page supporter
This guy’s life is a joke.......
In a good way.

@beebb9 Kinda same. Just compare simple line exchange
That’s because I’m in a position to open ask Ryuuga about “today’s progress” now.

“Ryuga, how have you been? Any dangerous apostles show up?”

“I’m alright. The enemies are gradually getting stronger, but I won’t lose.”

“What happened to the previous incident with ‘the souls of women getting captured?'”

“Oh, that wasn’t a demon, but an apostle. I defeated it three days ago. I had to ask Shiori and Rei to be decoys.”
with this https://mangadex.org/chapter/891570/3 . Not to mention minor improvements to story flow here and there. But LN popularity for a lot of titles is a mystery to me.

This Manga Is GOLD!! So Good, its very much a comedy like eminence in the shadow but with more harem based comedy

Our MC here looked eerily similar to Raku Ichijou from Nisekoi in chapter 9...

Fed-Kun's army
I am far too amused by how this poor man's entire life is his own joke, and he still got played by his own awareness.

Users who are viewing this thread