Is My Second Life a Healing Life? - Ch. 38 - Anika Asis (3)

Dex-chan lover
I think breaking the handcuffs is already breaking the rules but you do you.

But yeaaah, it really seemed like there wasnt a way to legitimately beat her. Its like a level 25 going against a level 100. Some smart plays can only get you so far.

Dex-chan lover
Thnaks for the scanslations, this series is so interesting so im sure people dont mind even if the release is slow <3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Honestly the release pace is nice. It can be harder to keep up with something that’s a constant release sometimes, this gives more time to enjoy each chapter.

Group Leader
SLcover.png
Added an image, I made a new cover because ppl said the current one makes them not read it instead + the title

Fed-Kun's army
I should recommend this method to my professors. Sounds like a much more interesting way to get funding than grants lol

Dex-chan lover
ffs just stick with one title name, groups changing the title so many times is a big pain for me. i have 650 chrome tabs open and when i see a new upload i use the search function to go to the tab i want but it is a big pain when it isn't showing up because the title changed and in the tab it still has the old name. as for the reason why i have so many tabs open and i do things like that, it's complicated, and it will be a biger pain to explain, it all has to do with the mangadex complete re write and back then i couldn't put manga into lists because it wasn't implemented, and a couple other reasons.

edit: i understand that when it is changed when a manga gets an official english name, or when a deferent group picks a manga up and the previews translators translated the title wrong, however when the same group changes the title multiple times, it's inexcusable.

Group Leader
ffs just stick with one title name, groups changing the title so many times is a big pain for me. i have 650 chrome tabs open and when i see a new upload i use the search function to go to the tab i want but it is a big pain when it isn't showing up because the title changed and in the tab it still has the old name. as for the reason why i have so many tabs open and i do things like that, it's complicated, and it will be a biger pain to explain, it all has to do with the mangadex complete re write and back then i couldn't put manga into lists because it wasn't implemented, and a couple other reasons.

edit: i understand that when it is changed when a manga gets an official english name, or when a deferent group picks a manga up and the previews translators translated the title wrong, however when the same group changes the title multiple times, it's inexcusable.
Bruh we only changed the "My Second Life Is a Healing Life?" to "Is My Second Life a Healing Life?", its almost the same and the previous title can still be used to look up the manhwa. (I even used the same URL it had before and the page properly showed up, so the title change didn't change anything) If you want to complain then it shouldn't be here, but at the actual groups who do this often. I just hated how ppl kept saying they don't read this manhwa because of the cover and title, so I changed it a bit so hopefully ppl won't keep saying it anymore, it's not a big change

Dex-chan lover
Bruh we only changed the "My Second Life Is a Healing Life?" to "Is My Second Life a Healing Life?", its almost the same and the previous title can still be used to look up the manhwa. (I even used the same URL it had before and the page properly showed up, so the title change didn't change anything) If you want to complain then it shouldn't be here, but at the actual groups who do this often. I just hated how ppl kept saying they don't read this manhwa because of the cover and title, so I changed it a bit so hopefully ppl won't keep saying it anymore, it's not a big change
yeah but i copy pasted the title in the search, and it wasn't showing up because of the 'is' was moved, and i was siting there thinking why it wasn't showing up, i know it is a mostly me problem in this case, and compered to others this change is not that big, however this manhwa was changed 3 times total if i am not mistaken, i don't remember if it was another group before (it probably was).

to tell you the truth i wasn't just mad at your group or anything for changing this title but to groups that do this in general.

Group Leader
yeah but i copy pasted the title in the search, and it wasn't showing up because of the 'is' was moved, and i was siting there thinking why it wasn't showing up, i know it is a mostly me problem in this case, and compered to others this change is not that big, however this manhwa was changed 3 times total if i am not mistaken, i don't remember if it was another group before (it probably was).

to tell you the truth i wasn't just mad at your group or anything for changing this title but to groups that do this in general.

We are the only group doing this manhwa since ch1 xD And never changed the title. Maybe some other groups added alternative titles, which is also why I feel like its impossible nothing showed for you, since the original title is still in the alternative title and those all can be used to look up manhwas :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread