Is there a way to only see a particular language? :fixed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've enjoyed the site a bunch since I started using it last month, but one of the most irksome things I've run into lately is, whenever I look at the recently updated section for manga I'm following, I get updated when anyone uploads a chapter in any of the languages. I think it's great that they're there for people that can read them, but it's extremely disappointing when I see the cover for a manga I've been anticipating an update to show up only to see the little flag for a different language. I was wondering if there was some way I could disable these from showing up? Or am I basically just screwed in that regard.

Also, if there's nothing I can do about it, can someone answer me this? If someone updates a chapter in one language let's say, a few hours after an update in a different language, you'd only see the latest version, right? It wouldn't show up on the listing twice, right?

Sorry if there is some feature or something that solves this problem that I'm unaware of, but still, thanks in advance to any that respond. I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread