Is There an Empty Room? - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I never thought the MC would act this way. So what if he was banging her, he was there first. And maybe that's his house you're staying in haha

Like what the hell is MC so triggered about? You know that girl for maybe 2 weeks, clam down man.

Dex-chan lover
Damn he really rejected the hot chick that hooked him up with the place

Ouch

Double-page supporter
He really should keep it as a student-teacher relationship in a professional manner. Already got two with the hots for him. Just enjoy it, anyone else is a bonus. Besides, didn't those two already warned him not to touch her?

Then he just had to do his worst crime yet. Turning down the girl who invited you into that cheap relaxing house just so she could have sex? Come on MC, you're better than that. At least come up with a better excuse!

Group Leader
Mc getting jealous makes no sense this author already starting with bad writing 😐

What the fuck is this awful writing. Why is he getting jealous and acting like an asshole for no reason???
Hey translator, alter the words so the mc doesnt sound like a prick.. Story was just fine up until now

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I saw this coming. After he made the excuse that what he said to Shine wasn't a power move then pretty much went on to admit it was, then the talk of their 'relationship'. I was hoping I was wrong but this chapter pretty much proves that read was right.

Users who are viewing this thread