Is user-created manga welcome in MD?

Group Leader
A few years ago I worked on a manga called Witch Sanctuary. And I'd upload it here. Some comments were harsh but helped me improve my craft as an artist.
Now... after all the years I've worked on my skill to the point I think I'm confident enough to try to bring out a new manga series called【Re: united】.
but I'm still a bit uncertain how it will be received here... because I never got very close to the MD community.
MD is primarily a side for mangas from pros and I feel like my work is out of place like an imposter among the crowd...
is user-created manga welcome here?
if yes how so? if not then that's ok too.

thanks for reading and have a nice rest of the day.

Dex-chan lover
MD is primarily a side for mangas from pros and I feel like my work is out of place like an imposter among the crowd...

Very much welcome, because it does not disappear and will not disappoint.
First is scans ARE actually ILLEGAL, no one is just policing it "harshly" yet. If there is a death penalty for this crime I doubt mangadex would ever exist.
Second, I don't want isekai or "otome" villains corrupting the brain anymore.
Third is original works like umbrella sword hits the core.

Dex-chan lover

Very much welcome, because it does not disappear and will not disappoint.
First is scans ARE actually ILLEGAL, no one is just policing it "harshly" yet. If there is a death penalty for this crime I doubt mangadex would ever exist.
Third is original works like umbrella sword hits the core.
if you are so against scans then why are you here
just stop reading isekai and otome manga then

Group Leader
wwww xD
Yeah, I too am fed up with this.
don't worry RE: united is not the typical isekai or 'otome' story that you can find in every corner.
hopefully, you'll like it when it comes out this year. <: )

Dex-chan lover
A few years ago I worked on a manga called Witch Sanctuary. And I'd upload it here. Some comments were harsh but helped me improve my craft as an artist.
Now... after all the years I've worked on my skill to the point I think I'm confident enough to try to bring out a new manga series called【Re: united】.
but I'm still a bit uncertain how it will be received here... because I never got very close to the MD community.
if yes how so? if not then that's ok too.

thanks for reading and have a nice rest of the day.
You can remaster that Witch Sanctuary. If the comments are too haRsh just ignore it, it is a mark someone is salty - lesson learned from OreImo season 1 episode 8. Adopt THREE one-liner comments from the people that you think fits your plot.. and read again your manga. I am sure that when you read your manga again, you will have a feeling of achievement.

In programming language there are only two kinds: the language everyone complains about ... and the language no one uses. - Bjarne Stourstrup.

Users who are viewing this thread