Iseikai Tensei

Yeah the title is also incorrect, it's "Iseikai Tensei" (note the extra 'i').
It seems to be wordplay based on the standard Isekai Tensei, using different kanji that sound similar (異世界転生 vs 異星界転星)

Group Leader
Congratulations to our winner for Most Generic Manga Title of 2020.

And that is a considerable achievement with so much competition.

Double-page supporter
The title don't do justice.
This is so interesting!

Dex-chan lover
Eh? Seriously? Noone had taken this title yet? How the hell?!

Dex-chan lover
Spendid, interesting from the start and the story plays well.
Now we can just hope that whatever form he takes in the future will not be Kirito based.

I was going to say bullshit when the demon girl said there were humans on the base of this being a scifi story, the human race is exclusive to Earth, is almost totally impossible for another planet to have something even close to us, lucky planet.
But the explanation for it was splendid, same for the translation device working, the new people inherited and changed the original language but not so much to make it impossible for the super computer to understand.
I'm guessing that Noah will found out the truth after discovering some old ruins or special made bunker his mother left explaining everything.

Dex-chan lover
btw how is that girl so chill eating and making friends while her father is risking his life?

So checked it might be under serialisation meaning the raws said above are incorrect also they aren't the same as the chapter so yeah.

wait... so this is isekai without isekai-ed? technically he went back to Earth again after 50k years?

Group Leader
I've corrected the title, maybe the page creator didn't realize there's wordplay in it
not so generic anymore, in fact it's quite unique

Can be it really be called 'isekai' if what happened was (basically) a crazy scientist did a Project Zero Dawn, but instead creating robots she made fantastical creatures with OverTechnology nanomachines that imitates magic??

@Rathurue If i remember, "isekai" in japanese is 異世界. 異 meaning unusual or weird. 世界 meaning world. So I think it still fit in the genre?

Going to quote u/Amer2703 from reddit for the title.
Isekai Tensei is written as 異(i) = different 世(se)界(kai) = world 転(ten)生(sei) = reincarnation

This is written as 異星界転星 where 星(sei) = star/planet.

What I'm saying is the title is a pun.

Users who are viewing this thread