Iseikai Tensei

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh.... Japan's take on planet of the apes, except with more robots and half-humans. The first chapter is actually pretty interesting. I HOPE THE ROBOT NEVER GETS A HUMAN BODY. If he gets an actual human body, that would completely ruin on of the aspects that make our robot protagnist unique. Please dont do it. It doesn't need a human face.

Aggregator gang
this is basically planet of the apes. he merely woke up in the future version of earth. Cyborg wakes up in a future earth where his mother has terraformed into a fantasy with 'magic'

Contributor
@hedgemoney

I HOPE THE ROBOT NEVER GETS A HUMAN BODY
The thing is, he is NOT a robot, but a cyborg.
His original body was human, but he was so destroyed/near death his "mom" had too make him a cyborg, we can see it in the flashback, where you can see his original human eyes.

@sunsetchaos It only seems like when written in English. The nuance is different when written in Japanese.

@hedgemoney You must have missed it in the very first chapter that he's a cyborg lol

Now whenever I come across "demon lord's daughter" the manga will automatically earn a 1 star from me, no question asked.

Aggregator gang
I wonder if they will do the Planet of the Apes gag since this is really earth.
Damn them. damn them all to hell.

Aggregator gang
WHERE THE F*CK HAS THIS STORY BEEN IN OUR LIFE??!!

It possesses many different elements of variety genres. Sci-Fi,Steampunk,magic,mech,Aliens,romance... At first you think it's some dark simple isekai sh*t but it's not.
It goes deeper and deeper then that..

MC is actually human that possesses a mecha suit to keep him alive. The earth died by a virus and MC only way to survive was through the suit. His mother is f*cking OP, I thought she died and never gonna see again. But she's recreating Earth and a new epoch.
[/spoiler[
My only concern for this novel is how will his tragic backstory be explained?? Will they keep treating him as a non-human? He's clearly Human.

I can already tell this is gonna be one of my new favs

Edit: also idk if it’s just me but the Mc kinda looks like a warframe lol

Now that I think about it, those other isekais are probably in another planet & the transfer is just a teleporter gone wrong

Dex-chan lover
I'm just happy any time I see anything even remotely isekai that doesn't have video game mechanics in for some incomprehensible reason.

Damn, the 2nd chapter was cool. The first chapter already got me hooked, so i followed it. Good choice of mine, because the 2nd chapter gave me what I wanted. I like this modern Sci-Fi meets medieval meets isekai idea. It's really something unique. There is no random dude suddenly reincarnating or being transported into a new world with stupid op abilities and a harem. Instead we got a Cyborg/Robot that comes from a far future, where our world already was in ruins. Traveling for centuries through space to reach a distant world that reminds the reader of a fantasy. Sure, the MC has some op abilities due the advanced cool sci-fi technolgy, but it clearly is a better set up than "I got one stupid blessings and now I'm walking through my enemies while yawning". I think it becomes apparent that the series has deeper themes and that the MC is not just a idiot.

I'm really thrilled to read more and see how the story develops. After all it's only have been 2 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread