Iseikai Tensei

Dex-chan lover
I was rather skeptical when reading the title.

'Is this going to be some generic isekai again?'

Turns out it's not. This is actually decent. Let me bookmark for now

Edit: It is an "Award Winning" manga. At least we can believe it's credibility.

can anyone do something about the cover picture?
its very small to notice

wow, it's a pretty good first couple chapters. I read a lot of isekai manga just to pass time, but this one looks promising when compared to the constant trope repetition. Will definitely be keeping my eye on this.

Thanks for the translation, @ Azonato !

Contributor
Iseikai instead of isekai... I see what you did there. (Same wrong "sei" in tensei, too XD)

So what... Something like, "Other-star-system star-transfer"?

. . . did he really leave the solar system? If youread closely, he slept for 50k yrs, and his mom was remodeling earth shortly after his trip . . .
Not to mention the demons all seem to have bio metal arms.

Certified fresh.

The story keeps opening more unique threads & questions. Tropes are used to move the story at a brisk pace but not relied on for the main parts of the story.

Can’t wait for the next chapters.

Isekai(?) Done well so far. It's nice to see some original ideas spread around here.

Dex-chan lover
I said this before but again this is Horizon Zero Dawn's plot but the bunker for humans became a space type rather than deep in the mountains and the MC knows the past earth. The machine animals are now fantasy creatures and magic user.

All that's left is the realization of a bigger plot: the cause of the world ending event that caused the scientist mom to create an ark and reshape evolution.

The fantasy human vs demons plot line is generic at best but the "conspiracy" aspect is intriguing

Dex-chan lover
Aww man, this had a pretty good start, only to immediatly fuck it up with chapter 2's "HUMANZ BED! DEMONZ GUD!" shit take.
Disappointing

@Grenzoocoon no.. it is iseikai XD
It is a pun...
Someone told me that sei = star...
So... it is like isekai, but it is not another world, but another star system XD

@fagguette101 because this is not isekai... this is iseikai hahaha

@anak_sampah which part will it be generic? The title is the best title out there XD

Dex-chan lover
@kevinmul Yea man, they had me there with the title, with a not-so-hidden additional "i". Best trap ever laid.

No wonder it's an award-winning manga, like I said .

Users who are viewing this thread