Iseikai Tensei

Contributor
One of the original """"Isekai""""
Remind me a bit of the Russian Isekai we had months ago, too bad no one translate it now, it was great.

@kevinmul
There's another joke besides the one you pointed out hidden in the title. Besides the 星 (sei) instead of 世 (se) in the iseikai part the tensei (reincarnation) part is using 転星 instead of the usual 転生.
It's a double layered pun since both kanji can have the same reading, pretty clever.

Dex-chan lover
Award winning, what placement did it get in whatever magazine???

Fed-Kun's army
noah was sent deep sleep for some time and his mom already reformed the planet

or

noah was sent far but did some time wormhole shit that brought him back but because of the time relativity theory or smthing idk time passed a shit ton and he came back after some time

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Oh Boy, the author bamboozled me after all! Man, this was good!

Contributor
@kraize 1st. it won the alphapolis autumn contest for manga and author got like 500,000 yen. perhaps doesn't quite count as award winning?

Dex-chan lover
I've read this once, but I forgot to mark it and later on I tried to find it again. I've spent so long looking for it because I thought the name was Isekai Tensei and not Iseikai Tensei.

Hhhmmm🤔🤔 If we look to "Brain Soul" inside Noah chest, just like all living things on this new earth, has a ball of energy core.
does that mean that Noah is the "Master File" of all the creatures on this new earth, and fits his name perfectly, Noah, the one who carried many living things on his ark?
so basically he is the ancestor of all living things on this new earth? 🤔🤔🤔

Users who are viewing this thread