Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Technology

Dex-chan lover
I dunno about how good the plot is going to be but at least so far the personalities of everyone are preety memorable. The MC and Atou have good chemistry and the chief and warrior seem preety funny so far.

@Capt_Gigglepants I think that world other nation currency is still count as ingame resource, but stuff like, you know, enriched and depleted uranium is absolutely unknown in any fantasy game/world.

Double-page supporter
Time to bring them into the modern times, I suppose, haha.

Thanks for the update!

Some people seem to think the last page is about Ira making currency or destroying economies when it's actually something a lot simpler and neater. The thing he makes is a Japanese 1 yen coin - one of the few coinages that's minted in aluminum, a metal historically so technologically difficult to refine that Napoleon III was rumoured to have eaten off of the aluminium plates while his guests had to make do with ones made of gold. Basically think Civ V - modern armor, aviation, and machinery are locked behind aluminum, which is light and strong while being easily machinable.

220px-1yen_showa64_obverse.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Capt_Gigglepants
What the MC meant is that... he can basically create anything he wants with enough mana. The things he create can take shape in this world and be adapted to it. Basically - animals can reproduce, plants and seeds can grow, oil and metals can be forged and used - his mana can create anything. They can be used for things other than their original purpose in the game. LOL

Fed-Kun's army
I am absolutely looking forward to more of this
I am a total slut for kingdom building and country management stories

funny chapter, "the king likes peace" as he proceeds to take over the world

Dex-chan lover
Time to have an industrial revolution with all these "Select 1 Free Technology" he has. And world war will happen due to a country promoting freedom wanting their oil tech.

MC got cheat engine open but forgot to check infinite mana before spawning aha

Dex-chan lover
@Olivo28
Yes, until it went bad.

No matter how Author planned to do it, I won't forgive him for NONSENSE-ly kill our
Ara-Ara mom (heroine)

Dex-chan lover
I really like Takuto and Atou dynamic. Theirs chemistry is very good together. That 'you won't get to eat grape for a while' was so cute 😂

Users who are viewing this thread