Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA ~The Conquest of the World Starts With the Civilization of Ruin~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Technology

Group Leader
pages 15 and 16
oml i-
those faces-
i will screenshot them and save them to my homescreen

Dex-chan lover
Mass production of money making it lose its value if you do eneough a kingdom can fall aw yes money inflation

the roleplaying is kinda cringe but i get the point of it
art style is really great and funny similar to the one who made opm

ill follow it

Pussy Mc?
I mean wtf?
You're evil and you not gonna do evil things?
I mean How stupid is that?

Dex-chan lover
@Jire Obviously that's a bait to trick edgy kids into buying the novel. Just the usual for JP authors tactic: appeal to teenage rebellious spirit, create a weak beta MC for easier self-insert, use as many popular tropes as you can, make a decent story concept (you don't need to think it trough), get a good artist for illustrations, et voila, you have a bestseller.
I just checked the novel reviews, and IMM's origin is exactly that type of aimless novels without a proper plan or structure, full of plotholes, self-repeating, and illogical stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jire

This kind of play style is nothing new for 4X players. I played Stellaris as totally pacifist irenic monarchy and goes to "defensive war" and assimilate puppet governments all the time.

@Khulmach same. I wish there was an MC who was psychopathically evil to those who deserved it (think Vlad the Impaler's corpse forests for a start) but so benevolently good to the innocent and his followers that even the "Good" God's Pape in comparison. Having such an extreme would satisfy both the human yearning to protect and nurture but also the sadistic side. Sadly I don't think this MC will fit that.

Also dude spend his past life in a hospital and now that he's got a healthy body he's not thinking of banging a chick or at least asking for a hot elf concubune as tribute? Man, Japanese authors and their asexual protagonists, man. Dudes early teenager, his hormones should be off the charts.

Also dude spend his past life in a hospital and now that he's got a healthy body he's not thinking of banging a chick or at least asking for a hot elf concubune as tribute? Man, Japanese authors and their asexual protagonists, man. Dudes early teenager, his hormones should be off the charts.

@Opticalwinter you're getting horny mixed in with my A-OK nation-building story and I don't like that.

Aggregator gang
@Jire "Pacifist" Xenophobic Tall-build empire. Essentially reinforce your might over other nations through overwhelming economical power and technology instead of military might. Once the enemy attacks you for being "evil", you get the defensive war bonus and is fighting on your own turf, and once you defeat them, turn them into a vassal and slowly assimilate them into your empire.

You can win the war without ever declaring it

Double-page supporter
Lol his assistant is such a fanatic but at least she's sensible

Users who are viewing this thread