Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA ~The Conquest of the World Starts With the Civilization of Ruin~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1 - Witch

A battle between religious zealots, whose willing to die and kill for their god more?

My GOD!
For a translator who "waited for too long so they took translating this stuff by themselves", this is a marvelous translation!

The old knight has been right about basically everything. Updates are pretty long, so in case some of you have forgotten, their mission was to verify the existence of a threat. Not engage it or attempt to destroy it. They found the ominous witch person who really, really didn't want them in that forest. That's verification. The young idiot didn't understand that the old knight was trying to disengage and go back to make a report on what they found, he picked a fight with something they didn't need to fight and were not prepared to fight. The mission was already a success and he snatched defeat from the jaws of victory with his idiocy. They were there to see if there were any witches: we found a witch, cool, time to go back and inform the church so they can return with an army and burn the forest down. Except this idiot wants to swing a sword at it, so now any chance of stopping Mynoghra before it got off the ground just went up in smoke.

Good job, idiot. You've doomed the world.

Or I suppose I should say, thanks, you idiot. Now the plot will continue.

Aggregator gang
That zealous young idiot just doomed his kingdom.

Literally could've just left and reported it to the kingdom and come back with an army.

But "noooooo, we gotta smite this evil witch on the spot."

Aggregator gang
You get what you deserve lol

Too much pride kills you.
The knight guy was always been right.
I feel bad for him having an idiot in his company. Their mission is to gather information not doom their party

Fed-Kun's army
"Whatever you do, don't aggro the level 99 field boss you twit."
"...I'm gonna aggro it."

And now they're all dead.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm?
Maybe that's why, every time I play a paladin it always ends badly?
Nah.

oh man that young knight is so stupid! I hate that I got spoiled by the comments 😢

Thank you for translating!

@anzuda , so basically the moment they had a prophecy is the moment that they're fucked? , basically this is just some self-fulfilling prophecy

Ahh the classic human trope, everything that is not human or doesn't believe in our god is evil and has to be eliminated, no questions asked.

Users who are viewing this thread