Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA ~The Conquest of the World Starts With the Civilization of Ruin~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1 - Witch

Dex-chan lover
Please continue this series, TL teams that only translate when some finally picks up the project they dropped are scum

NYOOOOOOAOAAOO THAT’S NOT HOW YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO DO IT!! You’re being an unfaithful sinning piece of shit by asking all the right questions that will probably save our lives!
- Bowl cut man

please please keep this going. just found this manga today and its SO good ;;

Aggregator gang
@Harperbows Their order is to to there and verify threat only verify . Her appearance is enough verification for the old guy to satisfy their goal. Mission partially completed and what is left to return and report.

another valuable intel is the threat does not wish for violence hence they have time to prepare. Her words suggest they are not ready to destroy the world so to speak or literally. Either way the intel "they do not wished to be disturbed" is a valuable intel: This mean they could observe and gather forces.

A strategist could send intel the dark elves refugees are there to the elves and observe when they attack. This gauge their strength and would be basis on how much preparation is needed.

Great job translating, to bad the images are bit small, still its better than nothing

Thank you so much, and great work translating !
I did find chapter 6.3 to be better translated by DG, but with 7.1 you actually did a better job than them (I saw people on their comment section commending them on their quality ; I think those people need to have their eyes checked).

Please keep up the great work !

Aggregator gang
Noice
been waiting for eternity

The knight is basically trying to start a war of their own

Users who are viewing this thread