Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA ~The Conquest of the World Starts With the Civilization of Ruin~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1 - When the World's Cataclysm is Sowed

Lornias: Well well well, if it isn't the consequences of my own actions. What took you so long?

@DeathDonut actually, I want him to live. He was indeed the cause of the entire party getting slaughtered. He was also the reason why Verdel died in vain.

I already liked Verdel cause he didnt act like a stuck up, damn

also for some reason when the dark elves showed up i thought they were wearing cowboy hats cause of the silhoettes

Dex-chan lover
This series WAS ONLY GOOD while it lasts
Until Author kill get Mother Figure, Queen of Insect. For a STUPID FORCED PLOT EVENT that even characters in his series know it.
A forced plot event is an event Author uses to make the plot move which doesn't follow LOGIC and seems FORCED.

@Loli_Omamoritai Then stop reading it. I never understand people like you, if you no longer like a series then why are you still reading it? You have got to be some kind of sick masochistic individual.

@Loli_Omamoritai By forced do you mean the conflict sourced from the knight's actions? If so, its not that unrealistic for overzealous believers in a faith to exist that would kill for their god in fact it was quite common. And no matter what you have to agree she seemed suspicious as fuck from their point of view.

hmm i prefer the WN version where Atou just stuck her tentacles into the ground and all the scattered mercenaries died instantly. Shows just how powerful she is. Having the dark elves do the killing doesnt have the same effect

@mimisan I got the same feeling, in novel it showed how the fight was just a playtime for her and how hopeless the knight situation is. Here it was fine moment but the delivery could’ve been better.

Users who are viewing this thread