Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1 - When the World's Cataclysm is Sowed

Dex-chan lover
The rookie learns it the hard way but it's too late to do anything about it

Dex-chan lover
@akthrowaiz
Because I REALLY LOVE IT and the characters
that's why I REALLY HATE IT when Author goes and
kills off the character.
If it's a good story and reason then I will accept it.
But Author just goes retard so I can't accept it.
I will read until JUST BEFORE it went bad.
@LongNameIncoming
By force I mean
a mid-boss uses "Forced script Dead Event" skill.
Yes, the mid-boss understands that this is a game and uses that skill.
Just like you level your character to maximum and even cheated, but when you kill the mid-boss, "Forced script Dead Event" will always be triggered.
The lolies were forced teleported from Kilometers away to the battle to await for die.
They can talk, are scared, want to run away but "Forced script Dead Event" stops them from moving.
How to save the lolies, let the mid-boss kill the Hero while the Hero just kill that mid-boss in an instant without even trying.
The lolies are "Forced script" ascend to 2 heroes and went to trample 3 mid-boss of the same level and the last boss who is WAY STRONGER without breaking a sweat.
That's it.
No power balance what-so-ever.

Fed-Kun's army
It was at that moment he finally knew, he fucked up.
And everyone died because of it.

Double-page supporter
Moral of this story: don't always be righteous, gotta know when to hold and when to fold them. When the veteran with the most experience is telling you to stand the fk down, then do it and ask why later when you are away from subject in question.

@OP_Zed
actually, I want him to live. He was indeed the cause of the entire party getting slaughtered.
Well, judging by how the story goes, he'll likely survive and will either become a converted unit, or (most likely) recurring traumatized paranoid/vengeful antagonist, that will probably grow in power over time.

But I sure wish he was just slaughtered there and that was it.

eh idk about this.
i thought they were going to be peaceful and maybe the idiotic dude would die or learn about how dangerous they are and that would be it, but to outright kill all people? that's slaughter

@schwipsy I mean what choice do they have. The human nation is as they predicted, a nation that zealously follows the word of it's god. And will attack anything it defacto believes as evil. If even a single mercenary escaped, they would reveal what it was they faced and the kingdom's entire might would be unleashed.
However, by wiping the entire group out the nation would at first send a second search party after a period of time. Giving the MC and his nation time to prepare. While it is slaughter it is a slaughter out of necessity. Remaining unknown by the world at large is their only choice right now.

Ah. Yes. She has brains ❤️
Better keep the cursed forest cursed so they they can live a somewhat peaceful life free of poachers and slave hunters.

Dex-chan lover
The remainder of this chapter is where I stopped following the raws. It's just too bleak for me.

Users who are viewing this thread