Isekai AV Satsueitai - Ch. 1

I have several questions... But first, followed.

@Tamerlane
Well, there is one isekai about a man that reincarnated as a vending machine... And it's surprisingly quite good.

from the title, I feel like a read this before as a chapter of another series.🤔

Well, it's not the strangest Isekai I've ever seen, or the strangest ecchi/hentai I've seen either.

Followed, confusedly?

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake I see what you have written
3a1.jpg

@Brutu How can you be so cruel and mention it without at least giving the title... Ah this cruel world.

@OP_Zed If you want STIs/STDs you have to take other diseases and plagues as well. And where does using logic for this kind of manga gets you? In quite possibly 2 disease & plagues ruined world where isekai'd people export our pathogens in their world , and since they came back, their pathogens to ours. Don't go there and just forget STIs are a thingwhile you are reading this.

And who says magic doesn't cure it all anyway as well as work as contraceptive? Maybe we should be scared of getting their STIs/STDs since we have no magic and have to rely on science. Does pathogens that infest slimes, monsters, demons and other otherworldly species can even cross to humans? They cross from animals to us because we cohabitate but humans and all those mentioned about don't cohabitate but kill each other so there are way less chances of pathogen crossing on different species. And if you want to go further in details, there are more cans of logical worms to open. Do I want to read about it? Yes, it seems like fun to me. But should someone research and write and draw manga about it? Yes. Can't assure them they'll earn a living but hey, sound like fun manga full of death and pain. Is this manga like that? No so keep your brain off and logic on the leash while reading it.

@GroundDead
Bruh, literally just google vending machine isekai and you'll find it.

No manga though, just translated novel, but try it, it's stupid fun and definitely and unexpectedly better than most trashy wish fulfillment isekai out there.

@GroundDead

There is one manga that has that logic aside from Gate and that is https://mangadex.org/title/31582/orenchi-ni-kita-onna-kishi-to-inakagurashi-surukotoninatta-ken . There was a chapter about the Japanese government suspect Chris to have unknown pathogens that might endanger the Japanese people. And when it comes to Gate, the GSDF started distributing contraceptives to demihuman courtesans since the GSDF taught them about STIs/STDs after sex.

I know it's different from this to the two manga that I mentioned, but I'm not saying I should kill the fun while reading this manga. I just assumed that being in another world means every generic isekai looks like a backwater society and they think diseases are just permanent debuffs since the use of microscopes and actual medicines doesn't exist.

@Brutu Holy damn, it really worked. :D

@OP_Zed What the hell, why did I never check if GATE had a manga... More or less liked the anime and for those that I like I was 100% sure I always checked if they had a manga/ln/anything for some more of that fix.
I'm all up for realism but adding that to this kind of manga shouldn't happen. It's a CK2 logic in manga form where seeing your friend slitting his own throat in front of you makes you a lunatic AND cures you of cancer. No need for it, just brainfucking semirandom bullshiting for fun all the way. :D

Contributor
Dammit, I forgot to take my crack cocaine before reading this...

now the question is what sort of nonsense will they get into next time?

1: minotaurs
2: centaurs
3: some normal shet
4: medusa
5: other

Users who are viewing this thread