Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Fabiniku Ojisan and Demon King Army

Guess the Audrey's ability is going haywire since she's showing more skin.

Dex-chan lover
heh, If you want to damage me, you ought to do better than that
My trap sense had triggered since 2 chapters ago.
Thank for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Hah, I knew it! You youngsters have much to learn about identifying reverse traps, I see.

Contributor
I didn't realize I was supposed to think the inspector was a male. She looked female from the start.

Double-page supporter
I was hoping Mister was an androgynous guy so they can make her crossdress in later chapters. 😁

Dex-chan lover
@UmbraBird
Lol, I was thinking the same. I thought she was a girl all along and this was not one of those reverse-trap moments. It may have actually been more supersizing if she was a male or even a hermaphrodite because less would expect it. I forget if it was stated that she was a guy in the beginning, and have been just going off the image. I imagine there were some gender specific words which do not translate through to english as well.

she forgot her own charm ability or just didn't thought it will increase it's effect if she less clothed.

Dex-chan lover
Joke's on you authors! Even if you guys made her seem flat, you drew her hips too thick to fool these eyes!

Dex-chan lover
From the moment she appeared I knew she was a girl, so no surprises there.

On the other hand, using money as a motivator was great, and seeing a demon king general so soon huh?
Final page was also really funny.

Is Audrey is going her new name going forward? Because Hinata was already a girl's name.

What the hell, each and very chp is full of comedy. Ah shit...is cracking me up. I love this too much

Users who are viewing this thread