Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to

@Kurieito My man, one of the two main characters is literally gay. He is so gay that he is distraught over his love interest turning into a girl.

Group Leader
@Nami you mean the peerless beauty thing? that's not the curse. there isn't explained anywhere what the actual curse does.

Group Leader
The part about him wanting to get all the guys to fall for him? Not the curse, that's the "blessing".

someone can translate the chapter 1.5 please ?
It only exist in thai for now: https://mangadex.org/chapter/767066/1

Group Leader
@Nami Feels like I'm talking to a robot. The curse is supposed to be a mystery and it's not my fault you're too daft to understand basic storytelling. This is honestly embarrassing at this point so this will be my last reply on this topic. Cheers.

Dex-chan lover
What the curse was was never explicitly stated, the skills showned at their status pages besides the 'curse of goddess of love' was granted by the goddess 'before' they were cursed.

Like the 'peerless beauty' was granted as an addition to tachibana became genderswapped, because of his wish to be reborn as a girl and get all men fall for him.

@tuturuu You and me both, buddy. I straight up gave you the pages to read. You're just too stubborn to do so. And it has fuck all to do with storytelling. cHEeRs.

Dex-chan lover
@Nami and @tuturuu : The pages mentionned show only the name "curse of goddess of love", what the curse does exactly is not stated and it's unknown if Jinguuji ever went to read it's description (like he did for other blessings and skills).

So squabling for something like that is pretty useless...

By the way this manga is surprisingly entertaining and quite refreshing compared to the usual chokefull of templates isekai webnovel's adaptations.

Banned
yo is it weird that i want to get succ'd by those mouth with teeth like that??

Users who are viewing this thread