Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to

Aggregator gang
Bro, not only does it have great graphics, the story is hilarious :D I really can't wait for more :)

Fed-Kun's army
This looks good but sounds absolutely horrible, and I have no way to know which one because there's no tag to describe it.

Dex-chan lover
30 year old is an old man, oh boy. I guess it's time to die soon. Japanese and their idiotic unreasonable point of view.

Dex-chan lover
This manga does a great job of keeping the characters in character.
Tachibana turned into a bishoujo but he still acting like a middle age salaryman because thats who he was...Not suddenly act cutesy and break character just because he has become a girl.

Dex-chan lover
In japan, anyone over 15 is an old man. But all seriousness aside, ojisan translates to uncle or mister. So maybe old man is simply a poor choice of words by translator?

I get that he's in a different body and maybe he can't hold his liquor after half a can of beer, but alcohol poisoning? Really?

lol 30 year is old back to the retirement home ya boomers bout to keel over need that monster energy sip of the day?
not me though, I'm forever young, always 17
ain't nobody who can tell me otherwise

Fed-Kun's army
The heartwarming story of two bro's entering into a heterosexual relationship

The first two chapters were a bit draggy, but gosh this is fun once it picks up the pace in chapter three! Really liking this!

Users who are viewing this thread