Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to

I was reading the first chapter and I had to point out this comment from the author:
"But to be honest I just want to awaken a new fetish within someone, that's what I strongly want to achieve. Please awaken."
I myself already have a preference for the romantic premise within the story but the author note awakened something new within me.

Definitely the best couple I have seen in manga 2020. These guy are like butter and bread... make that toast bread.

God, I love gender-benders to the point it's unhealthy ;)

Fed-Kun's army
This is probably the best rom-com i've seen, especially since this lines up with me preferences quite well

Double-page supporter
I read the first chapter when it released, but was kinda put off when they were "Forced" to like each other.. Would of been fine if they started having feelins naturally. Question is, is it worth the read anyway despite that fact? and 2, is it actually good, story and comedy ?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Fellas, is it gay to love your bro even though you have a new body?

@Velsy Well technically, Jinguuji already liked Tachibana that way but was in the closet about it. They were just forced to like them still even when they became a girl.

Dex-chan lover
reading author comment on chap 17.. and i was like... umm... that's a bit gay...

Double-page supporter
@MangaDoll Went ahead and read it and its been pretty good. Thank you for replying.

I kinda wishing the Goddess of Beauty will make some reappearances. I liked her, she was interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@feratul Except not, since the author is female, and married to the artist, and he has an aesthetic taste in designing his men that his wife likes.

Users who are viewing this thread