Isekai Cheat Magician - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Double-page supporter
Why are all the bad guys so typically stupid and simple minded, always going after the one single person/group they will undoubtly lose against over and over again? Why can't the bad guys learn from their mistakes and move on to target people who are further away so that the MC(s) can't interfere?

Dex-chan lover
are you all excited for the anime?
thankfully this shit is gonna pass through like a wet fart.

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan
The public order is apparently held by a "vigilante corps", which to me sounds like volunteers. Rather, it's actually amazing that they can react this quickly considering the fact that they don't have an emergency hotline much less phones, nor do they come in automobiles. As a lord of the city, if you've got these kind of guys running around, you don't need to deploy your own men to keep order.

People wouldn't be running away from the city any time soon. It's probably the safest place they can be in - we could expect that the wilderness has monsters on top of your run-of-the-mill bandits and highwaymen.

@Belkin
Remember, the "villains" wanted to capture and/or bring them to their side. Now, the MC got some asspull powerup, and his friends were more powerful than they thought; I think villains want to see how far they could make the good guys more powerful. If I have to guess what their plan is going to be, it's probably a revolution (they need power), or to fight the demon king (it's been foreshadowed).

This why you shouldn't swear kids. Makes you sound like a fucking dumbass.... wait...

Dex-chan lover
500 mil in single country???
author you did another dumb shit unless your country is as large as a whole europe there is nowhere food to maintain those population.

Fed-Kun's army
To the translator:

I like the notes page you are providing at the end of Isekai Cheat Magician.
It's nice knowing why a translator makes the decisions they make, and providing examples of tricky bits makes more people aware of just how difficult a good translation can be to produce.
I'd been way behind reading this series, so I hadn't realized it had been abandoned; despite that, I knew as soon as I started reading your contributions that there was a change of translator, due to how certain names were being represented (Cassim and Gramie). Grammy always bugged me because I'm used to that being an informal term for grandmother.

@Weasalopes thanks! I'm having fun with this. I've always appreciated reading the TL notes and figured others would be the same way 😀

also @ people wondering about the population of 500 million:

the raws had 五億人 (go oku-nin) which really does mean 500 million people, lol. I'd have included this in the TL notes had it occurred to me that's a bit outlandish. that said, they haven't yet specified whether there are other countries, so it's possible that there's only Altheia and that's the total number of humans in this world, period. then again, we all know the mangaka forgot which arm Cassim lost...

Dex-chan lover
@404chaos
what i meant is that no one is gonna pay much attention to it, specially with the Juggernaut that is arifureta looming over.

Last 2 chap were boring... Stupid weak guys get beat in 1 attack, end. Thanks for scan, but wish it was worth reading...

welp, the character design seems good. The expression also good, but boy, it is so slow paced.

Still, thanks for the translation tho. I am grateful.

Dex-chan lover
Page 35, the artist has failed to convincingly draw a man sitting on a couch. Cmon man, take pride in your work (even if it's generic isekai)!!! 😂

Aggregator gang
Templates and stereotypes are good when they're used correctly.
Templates and stereotypes are good when they're used correctly. I wrote it twice because ti's important.

LciX6wR.png

Do all spirits have right feet on their left legs?

"By the way, Cassim. What's up with that right arm?"
maDKIOP.jpg

Yeah I've been wondering about that too...

Sorry, I'm dropping this. If I had to give just one reason why, I'd say its because this author is terrible at writing antagonists yet focuses so much on them

Users who are viewing this thread