Isekai Cheat Magician - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm dropping. They tout MC and his group as being broken but then every 5 seconds generic evil guys blow in from nowhere and try fuck with the girls because rape/torture plots are soooo creative.

Aggregator gang
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the point of the sword cane to take people by surprise ? Because drawing the sword from the cane when you have yet to engage in battle and are still 6 meters away when you pretend to be a magician looks profoundly stupid.
Well, it was so stupid that my brain did pause for a second so maybe it's the point of the so called "strategy" ?

Second stupid thing : Myura and Rin could have acted during all the time the baddie was describing her shiny new item but the latter waited politely until she was done before trying to act at close range against a known close ranged fighter instead of putting some space between them and the former simply didn't do anything at all until she got punched in the guts...

I'm willing to forgive a lot of things as long as I can see some cute girls but please, I have limits too.

Aggregator gang
Went to see the comment on the japan's site, they feel the same way, it's boring

Group Leader
@Hotel Just my opinion, but until we see it with a different effect maybe it should be called "Homing/Tracking Water Bullet". It wasn't a single shot attack like the normal "bullet" spells and the FMC used it to follow the assassin's path, although it did move in a leaping pattern which may be why it was called "Crushing".

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe there are still around 120 people rating this 10/10.

Dex-chan lover
I cant figure out if author wants to make them strong or not. It keeps changing each chapter (or this time, change within the same chapter), and for no apparent reason.

Fed-Kun's army
A lot of nothing happened and the power levels are all over the place so... see you next chapter. Or not.

@Flyingpantsu She was not being stupid here, her main purpose was attracting the 2 girls attention so Gramie would attack them from behind. And as you saw, they were successful

"Second stupid thing : Myura and Rin could have acted during all the time the baddie was describing her shiny new item but the latter waited politely until she was done before trying to act at close range against a known close ranged fighter instead of putting some space between them and the former simply didn't do anything at all until she got punched in the guts..."
I'm sorry but that wasn't possible, he explained the damn thing in lass than a second and attack.
Just watch the page:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/699626/25
See here, she ended the explanation in the same panel she removed the damned thing, this means that there wasn't enough time for them to get out of their shock from having someone showup literaly behind their backs. Gramie attacked while they couldn't react. and the panel disposition shows that it all happened within a second.
Frankly for a generic series such as this, this chapter here was actually good, with enemies using a believable tactic to take down enemies that are stronger than them.

The enemies strategy was actually good this time around. They sent weak assassins to serve as distraction while the actually good mercenary attacked from behind using an invisibility cloak that even masks her existance. The noobs pinned Rin down with weak attacks forcing her to focus on defending while Gramie attacked by surprise and defeated our elf while she was still with her guard down. This is a tactic that can be used to defeat people stronger than the assassins themselves. This could probably be used against the MC and work too. Remember they are in the middle of the street with a lot of people ariound, Rin cannot attack cerelessly and neither can Myura. I could understand if the whole thing here was as bad as the stupid elemental feline thing from before with the ridiculous excuse of elemental immunity. But this time it was a good tactic. They knew they would fail in a head on battle, and Rin is a long range combatant. Gramie made full use of their slowed reaction from the shock of having someone suddenly "exist" behind them and managed to deliver a precise strike defeating Myura, and preventing Rin from saving her.

Aggregator gang
@BloodySorcerer Erm... say what she said out loud as quickly as you can and tell me how many seconds it took you.
It's normal to be surprised at an invisible attacker, but shocked long enough to allow a Villain Speech ? Rin is still a noob so it's understandable but Myura is an experienced fighter, she would be able to react after the initial surprise.

maybe author need to decide whether he want to make isekai cheat magician or isekai magician..

no my elf waifu ... OTL

you know , i am well aware how shytty this manga is , but it doesn't mean i can't enjoy it . trashtalk it or criticize it , it's fine and all , it's your laptop and keyboard after all , but know that you're barking the wrong tree . mangadex and or scanlator won't mediate all of your toxicity to the author .

but i know you're here author show yourself

XD

@zetsubouzanto Just because you can enjoy it, doesn't mean others can as well. And also, the comments section exists to voice our opinions on the manga regardless of whether the author reads our comments or not.

Oh, and this is what happens for not killing invisible girl when they had the chance. I'm fine with adversities and all but not when its born out of stupidity. And yea I won't be even surprised if somehow that invisible girl becomes an ally someday and suddenly all is forgiven.

Dropped.

"OH MAN GIGANTIC ARMY IS COMING, LET'S SPEND 10 MINUTES ARGUING".

Ffs. Why is it that every time something like this happens, the dumbasses just sit there talking and yelling.

Hurry the **** up and get going already.

Users who are viewing this thread