Isekai Cheat Magician - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
@Flyingpantsu myura does react faster than rin, you can see her getting blocked on the same panel that rin slap-thingy get blocked

now why their reaction is attack instead of taking distance is another matter
it might also be that gramie is grabing myura's arm on that panel, to prevent her from running, i blame the artist for not showing this properly

Staff
Developer
@Southelgin25 IRL things meant this chapter took longer than hopped to come out. If being ahead of the anime is your aim, the light novel would be a better source as it's what the anime is based off. I believe the light novels are also ahead of the manga raws, so there's that too.

So cringey man, author doesn't know how to make these characters seem like real people.

@Flying pantsu there a few problems here. 1) Japanese is different from english, what takes whole sentences in English may be only a couple of lines in japanese. While I can't vouch for this happening here, but i've already seen this happen a lot. Specially when I translated anime myself, this happened quite often actually. With me having to write a lengthy sentence to translate like 4 words?
Also this whole explanition is the same as Goku using Ka Me Ha Me Ha. He manages to do this but the story itself plays it as a mere second at most. this is EXTREMELY common in anime.

Either make them overpowered or don't. You can't have someone who's super overpowered, get her exposed to her weakness, then have her become weaker compared to a previous enemy. That makes no sense.

Dex-chan lover
What? She's just standing there? If that Myura chick died, maybe they will be more interesting.

I don't find this as bad as everyone else is saying that it is. It's just below mediocre.

Users who are viewing this thread