Isekai Cheat Survival Meshi - Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
CcmQ4tG.png

So, how exactly does that work? To my understanding a well used muscle tends to be rather tough when you try to eat it. On the contrary the less a muscle is moved to more tender it tends to be. And I don't think I'd put "chewy" as a descriptor for a pleasant texture of meat...

Fed-Kun's army
CcmQ4tG.png

So, how exactly does that work? To my understanding a well used muscle tends to be rather tough when you try to eat it. On the contrary the less a muscle is moved to more tender it tends to be. And I don't think I'd put "chewy" as a descriptor for a pleasant texture of meat...
It was brought up earlier in the series if I'm remembering right, stronger monsters have more magic energy in their muscles to add strength and it makes the texture/taste better as a side effect

Dex-chan lover
What's with her proportions on page 4?

That BS drinking age thing again. You're allowed to fight monsters, but drinking? Oh, no, you're just too young for that. Also, all of them too young?

Bit of overstating the impossibility of living alone took me out of the conversation and made it feel melodramatic.

I find it rather common that these cooking mangas, or even more frequently, non-cooking mangas with mandatory cooking chapters, miss out on basic details. Though whether you like chewy meat is up to taste. I quite like less tender meat.

It was brought up earlier in the series if I'm remembering right, stronger monsters have more magic energy in their muscles to add strength and it makes the texture/taste better as a side effect
Same logic as for why the rarer something is, and the higher up in the food chain it is, the better it tastes. It sounds good on paper, but doesn't make sense in reality.

Dex-chan lover
For a place from which "no one has ever returned" there surely is a ton of information, myths and legends circulating around...

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

A freaky looking bird...
(OωO`)...

Users who are viewing this thread