Isekai Cheat Survival Meshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Dragon Meat

I was 100% sure she was going to say in last panels "You can eat me" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But disappointed.

@jessiej
EAac25CUwAEhz0E.jpg

Aggregator gang
Ok time to eat those women...

I wonder what will happen if he eat them literally? Will he get their skill ?

Contributor
Just a reminder that Well Done only refers to the temp. You can have a well done steak that's still red and juicy.

I've personally grown accustomed to medium rare, but I'm not going to turn down a steak just cause it's cooked more than I'd like.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector
Well, he did get the foam skill after-all from that spongy fish which was pretty much a physical phenomena

Aggregator gang
So the rest of the dragon meat will spoil or do they cure it? It would be such a waste to just eat a little of the whole dragon even though it's mentioned that not many party are edible.

If your meat is sufficiently high quality, it will still be tender and delicious when cooked well done.
For example, this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDCvtlyVEU8 shows that you can cook A5 Wagyu well done and it's still good.

NOW all i want to see is his Dragon Breath... However he might have to eat the powder in the neck as well... making sure he eats all corresponding parts to produce flame..

Dex-chan lover
This dragon steak looks expensive. Too bad they can't sell it at the market... where's the nearest human settlement anyway..?

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn not really. Considering how much bubbles the fish produced in a puff, it would have needed a sizeable air bladder, which there was no real evidence of in it's design.

It was probably best to cook the dragon meat to well done. You have no idea what kind of parasites could be living in the meat.

No, you're just a monster hiding in the skin of a human, carnivore grow as they eat

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one, who has a problem with that bubble shield tactic? Firstly the blast of the violent firestorm should have been enough to blow those bubbles away. Just the wind pressure of it. Secondly bubbles have a very thin water layer. Apply a bit heat, the water will vaporize and the bubble will pop as soon as a little hole forms. It should have taken milliseconds to burn through that shield. As a cold shield in the arctic? Wonderful. Against fire? Nope.

Hmm, dragon meat. I want to eat them until they get extinct!

I'm with the well done faction. If it's superior quality, you can't go wrong with a well done, yet tender and juicy beep filet steak. Just the other day I made a one day trip to Holland (aka the Netherlands, but different region) and you better forget about the weed. For what reason ever, I somehow managed to find and buy the most tender beef filet I ever found. Glorious!

Dex-chan lover
@falconnoclaf: The Leidenfrost effect takes away the heat energy, by constantly vaporizing a liquid. This way a constant stream of gas (vaporized liquid) also keeps the liquid-blob away from the heat source for the most part. Now those air-bubbles, he uses, do contain a lot of air and far less liquid. After the bubbles burst that air would be carried away pretty quickly, without being replaced by more gas. While the liquid (water I assume) does take a bit heat away as the cooler air within the bubbles do, when it mixes with the flames, its cooling effect should be significant lower than that of the Leidenfrost effect, that a water-blob engulfing his whole body would create. That firestorm looked far to vicious for a foam-armor.

Users who are viewing this thread