Isekai Cheat Survival Meshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Young Archbishop

Group Leader
@ak0ztik
Don't sell yourself short.
Humility in your work is fine, there's always a way to improve, but the baseline you're working with here is actually pretty good, way better than how I started, at least.
Even if it's "just MTL", as long as you look into sentence nuance and have a incredibly basic understanding of sentence structure, what's the point in complaining?
Nobody TLs word-to-word exactly anyway. Shit just doesn't sound good, if it's going to get localized in some capacity anyway then you shouldn't care how it's done, as long it's readable, has a decent flow and is true to the source dialogue's overall intent.
Frankly, I didn't notice anything bad about this chapter, all I did was zoom out slightly because of the larger image size.
If you need help with or want to split TL work, feel free to DM me, I like this series and I'd be glad to help out (Although I can't take it on fully due to my current living arrangements).
Hope to see you keep working at it.

Terms of grammar it’s cool for me. Idk about others but I didn’t see any outstanding errors 😁

Double-page supporter
Thanks, but are you sure it's polar regions they are talking about? Last group translated it as a wasteland or desert if memory serves, not polar regions.

@PureDisgust
Happens to me twice there're manga that I did some pages but have been busy to continue, and then somebody released their own scans, same as me MTL + Jisho + interpretation, I tried to compare my work and mine was lame, his translation was spot on and english was so natural, I felt inferior.

@Vengeance22
hmm, the raw says 極圏 and jisho says it's "polar region".

Thanks for the chapter! I had forgot about this series. Hope we do get some more since this was interesting. Reminds me of another but without an adorable pew pew slime.

Fed-Kun's army
thank you! im really invested in this series, and am glad to see a continuation of the scanlation

Dex-chan lover
thanks for grabbing this, it was one of the more interesting cooking manga

Users who are viewing this thread