Isekai Cheat Survival Meshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Young Archbishop

Dex-chan lover
> Yeah thank you TLN-san.
This series is very interesting and we are driving to our craving after each chapter especially when they cook outdoor...

Aggregator gang
thank you for the tl. there were no major grammatical errors, and was quite an enjoyable read. please keep going, if you can

Fed-Kun's army
You did good on the translation, I have not gotten a hard time understanding them, you can keep going if you want, not forcing anything on ya to continue, but thanks for translating.

Dex-chan lover
Regarding the little blurb the MC has after seeing Katia dealing with the knights, 目茶上司, it's probably some kind of "what a big shot she is" kind of thought.

🤓

Dex-chan lover
That hoddy you're wearing looks stupid. That's not me talking, it's right here in your file. On other people, it looks fine but on you, it looks "stupid".

Dex-chan lover
Just going to say 11 out of 10 times the church is evil so...

Aggregator gang
Whether or not the translation is entirely accurate, it's at least entirely readable. It's easy to follow, which makes a great deal of difference.

Dex-chan lover
translation wasnt bad at all thanks for the work. It's been so long since the last upload that i almost forgot about this series.

@Akabane id say 9/10 times the church is evil. The other time it isn't evil but its not exactly good either. I haven't seen any piggy bishops or comically evil cardinals yet so I have a feeling this church will be the latter.

Double-page supporter
When will Japan write a church in isekai that ISN'T selfishly evil.

I mean, they exist in real life! We just only talk about the corrupt ones. It's always "You encounter a nun or holy knight chick, meet her boss, her boss is evil, eventually she figures out he's evil or her god is evil and she drops her whole holy thing for you because you give her a speech about individualism WHICH IS HILARIOUS BECAUSE INDIVIDUALISM IS LOOKED DOWN UPON IN ASIAN CULTURES."

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update, its good.

The archbishop, I'm not sending any hostility, or scheming plans from him. For him to relax like that says his job isn't easy.

For the girl to show a sad face when 'Polar Regions' are mentioned, must be a dangerous and desolate place.

Dex-chan lover
@PanzerVItiger pretty much, even if a church is doing good they're still only doing it to evangelize, and not actually to help those less fortunate, so you cant really call it a good deed. Though there are some religions that preach helping over conversion, they are few and far between.

this church doesn't seem bad but they definitely give of the vibes that their going to use the mc to further whatever agenda they have.

Users who are viewing this thread