Isekai Courtroom -Rebuttal Barrister- - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
@PapaPewds To clarify what Kisato said, the original manga is COMPLETE however the translators did not translate it therefore Mangadex did not make a mistake because Mangadex only uploads manga, it is either the translators' fault or the lack of material to be translated!

@LE_MALEM
Oh! That's kinda confusing but whatever the main point is this manga is going to end very soon despite being something new in the isekai genre. *sighs*

@Kaiser92
Yeah there are 16 total chapters of this manga and you can read 15 of them on lhscans but they're raw they're not translated yet.... I don't why lhscans is taking so long to upload the last chapter cause the 15th chapter was uploaded 10 months ago on lhscans and 16 chapter was not uploaded yet.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, in addition to the previous thing that I've put down, there's another defense: an attempt to sexually assault a minor.

EDIT: Alright, it seems that he's able to connect the dots better than I do. Thank Goodness. That being said, him panicking is just completely useless and a waste of time considering the defendant's life is literally ticking. Uncomposed mind will not be able to compose defense or think rationally.

Users who are viewing this thread