Isekai Courtroom -Rebuttal Barrister-

Don't waste your time with this shit. read something else instead. the first 10or so chapters might be a bit above average but after that it's a complete shitshow

Contributor
Ehh, it’s a decent read for an afternoon or two, don’t expect it to be very good though. At least it’s an isekai series that isn’t completely generic and actually finished, despite the fact it’s only finished because it got axed apparently

Double-page supporter
I was expecting, if only for a brief moment, to get something like Dungeon Meshi in lawyer form, but instead I got a really boring Isekai. The panty thief case was pretty good though

Well, if you're looking for realistic lawyering, this is not the place. Still, this was a pretty fun read; his eureka moments were enjoyable to see. Not much (or any) character development, though.

Dex-chan lover
I just stumbled into it on random and the story treats law like a fkin joke or rather done so sloppy in the story. It's not even fun to read, it's simply frustrating. I read it just to waste some free time. Good it was short and probably axed so i didn't waste too much time reading it. 4/10

Users who are viewing this thread