Isekai Craft Gurashi Jiyu Kimamana Seisan Shoku No Honobono Slow Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Lol, my previous comment aged like spoiled milk. Never underestimate anime/manga logic

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translations. It's a very pleasant ride I hadn't experienced in a while.
What’s more bizarre is that Liz just made a request for the tunnel as it was the most natural thing.
IMHO, from her face when she drew the line on map, I think she was surprised at herself, too.

Habit is scary.

ahh we caught up to the latest chpter. the 'joy' of having to wait :haa:

thanks for translation

they found a jackpot, there are a lot of ways to use slime jelly:meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
yeah, that tracks. formerly divergent plates would explain how there's an underwater spring while we're at it. Aquifers aren't THAT weird to find underneath mountain ranges; they're just kinda scrungly. but hey, guess with naturally formed caverns of whatever rock, he's got less to worry about with shoring up the tunnel. granted, i figured his biggest problem would be getting accused of treason for essentially building an invasion route straight to the capital when those mountains are specifically cited as the natural fortifications for the capital city. you can't drill a hole in the great wall of china without somebody thinking you're up to mischief
More than likely he's going to get supremely scolded, then thanked for building a much safer travel route through the mountains rather than around them, for during breeding season.

Dex-chan lover
More than likely he's going to get supremely scolded, then thanked for building a much safer travel route through the mountains rather than around them, for during breeding season.
fair point. what are they gonna do, throw him in prison? a prison with giant stone blocks for walls and floors? he'd dig a tunnel to the neighboring continent by lunch. ain't a jail cell in the world that can hold him

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the hard work you put into scanlating for us! (^_^)

Man, I really should have expected the Kuma mountain crossing.

Dex-chan lover
you jinx'ed it. now miyabi is gonna slaughter those slimes somehow.
The most likely move would be them supporting him while he tries to fill in yhe cracks in the cave ceiling somehow, at least from my point of view.

I'd personally be fine with a move like that since that'd be something he'd absolutely not be able to pull off on his own with no support, but I could see that being written badly as well.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for all the TL work! Found this today and binged it in one go. Really looking forward to the next updates when the raws are available!

Dex-chan lover
That slowly increasing admiration and her consequent embarrassment...

I don't buy that magic power is so much more important than skill. Like those birbs. To use magic power to hit them, you need a big area effect attack. With skill, well, that's what she did.

Did end up tunneling.

But everyone knows slimes are the first enemy you meet. They're not dangerous.

Dex-chan lover
Do you doubt the shovel?

9d91bec8813d188d1b28edaba0890b567882afcf4cbf2ebdf363296b393ceff7.jpg

Dex-chan lover
And they decided that it's a good idea to go to an in-cinstruction tunnel into an unexplored area at the pace of him shoveling the tunnel, and the tunnel isn't even that wide (quite obviously) for the carriage to turn around and run in case of an emergency like idk, a cave in or a NEST OF SLIMES or something!

Users who are viewing this thread