Isekai Craft Gurashi: Jiyuu Kimama na Seisan Shoku no Honobono Slow Life - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
You could somewhat ensure popular support with Infrastructure like "sewers", Irrigation projects, housing for the poor and stuff like it and for the military part i don't know fortifications or solid roads.
Not to mention mass production of good quality simple arms and armor for troops.

Dex-chan lover
This is the first chapter where they go over Crafter class's skills, right? MC kept saying that all Crafter can do it. But I'm still not sure if his skills are the same but high level, or if he was just that special.

Dex-chan lover
So did I miss something with the maid? I haven't re-read this in a while so I forget most of what has happened up to this point but I thought she got along with those three just fine so why is she talking like she is going to assassinate them before the night is over?

Dex-chan lover
So did I miss something with the maid? I haven't re-read this in a while so I forget most of what has happened up to this point but I thought she got along with those three just fine so why is she talking like she is going to assassinate them before the night is over?
No, she was never happy with her mistress working with lowly adventurers. From the beginning, before their journey to this city, she had raised a disagreement.

Dex-chan lover
Are you sure about that?
9d7b9e91-5ad4-42b1-8cc3-abe9704fe0c8-1678549795363.png
I knew what were you linking even before clicking on it 😏

Group Leader
Respect for the cleaned page! Idk if other scanlators would notice tho tbh... all the more reason to make it the norm!

Users who are viewing this thread