Isekai Craft Gurashi: Jiyuu Kimama na Seisan Shoku no Honobono Slow Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
For A-rank adventurers, they're pretty slow on the uptake. They should have expected something ridiculous after he set up a full patio deck, complete with shaded tables, for a quick lunch.
On the other hand, only crafters have access to the "inventory" and the average ones are barely big enough to hold their meals for a couple of days; so, when you see him putting away a cart worth of baggage and whipping out a patio, you are forgiven if you didn't think he would have enough space for a frigging house too...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He saw the patio he brought out just to lunch, and he thinks bringing a "tent" would be any kind of challenge, let alone just an actual tent?
To be fair, a circus tent is still a tent. Those A rank might clever enough to think that, if you can store those patio, then why not also bring a big tent to cover them and practically make a makeshift house?

Ofc, Miyabi would retort with, why do that when I can bring an actual house?

Double-page supporter
After all this, we know that in a chapter or two, the group will be enthusiastic about Liz finding a husband who is treating her so well and it'll be all about Liz and relationship denials for a while.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, a circus tent is still a tent. Those A rank might clever enough to think that, if you can store those patio, then why not also bring a big tent to cover them and practically make a makeshift house?
Depends on if there are circus tents in that world. Though I was thinking more of a military tent of the kind we used in the Scouts. Round, for 12 people, quite often with a heater in the centre. But those, heater aside, still fit in a backpack. Or as a backpack.

Still, I'd expect more than a tent considering the lumber involved in a patio. Like, at least a shed or decently sized wind shelter.

Dex-chan lover
The cat loli wants a little bit more, just a little bit, she is a small girl so she doesn't need a lot, just a little bit.

Dex-chan lover
FOOLISH MC! this was not a test tor liz, this was a test for him, and now EVERYONE in the kingdom will know of his craftsmanship! MC better prepare himself for a life time of living in a gilded cage.

Hmm, I don't remember seeing the "mind break" tag on this story.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the Red Cliff members were wearing the same flower hairpin as Liz.
Also it's always funny to see people's reactions over Miyabi's skills.

And you, maid, were the one who overstepped your boundary. Seriously, I hate this trope of overprotective maid/butler.

Users who are viewing this thread