Isekai de Ane ni Namae wo Ubawaremashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Saintess' Power

Dex-chan lover
Nah, it's easier to be blunt since you don't understand obvious context clues.

"Noah can stick with his hand and pout over some girl he never met." Then backtrack and say you know about the clues.

:dogkek:

And your blatant distaste for tsundere characters blinds your judgement and understanding of them. Anyway, to each their own.
Now you're just pulling things out of you butt to justify your childishness.

I never backtracted at all.

None of them still know about each other yet, so it may as well have been as if they have never met. That makes my comment still valid.

It is obvious that you are someone that loves throwing insults for shits and giggles. You don't add anything to the conversation. You just want to stroke your ego like a child that has never grown beyond puberty. But it's as you said: you "can't fix stupid"

Continuing this conversation with you would be lowering myself to your level, so I'll just ignore you from now on. I dealt with that stupid BS in elementary school and I have no intention of dealing with your issues now.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, fair on that.

WRT the high school vs university, couldn't remember exactly, but you can still be a teenager in uni. Teens are legally adults, but I know I was still kind of a dumbass in uni, I wouldn't expect someone to suddenly sort out their childhood trauma just because they turn 18.

As for being trapped in the tower, I was probably misremembering the "special place" part. But it doesn't really change the underlying point of him having apparently been tormented by the (queen? Royal consort? Dunno if her actual ID was established beyond "your majesty", but I assume queen from the hatred for dirty blood) since he was a child into giving up his identity to her kid. He's still been tormented/dealt with this situation for as long as he's been a kid in the mirror until now.
It is true that they might still be teens, despite being adults. And it is also true that people do not just sort out childhood trauma just because they turn into an adult. But even though they might be teens, I still think that it is valid to criticize Noah's treatment of Ichika. This is because Noah really went out of his way to scorn Ichika.

When Noah barged into Ichika's room to tell her about the engagement, he rudely went out of his way to tell her how insinificant she is to him, insult her height by calling her a "midget", and basically telling her that her forced marraige will be a loveless one with someone that thinks of her as scum. And that all happened in only once scene. There are several others just like this. Is that behavior really something that you can overlook, just because people didn't care about him growing up?

Dex-chan lover
Now you're just pulling things out of you butt to justify your childishness.

I never backtracted at all.

None of them still know about each other yet, so it may as well have been as if they have never met. That makes my comment still valid.

It is obvious that you are someone that loves throwing insults for shits and giggles. You don't add anything to the conversation. You just want to stroke your ego like a child that has never grown beyond puberty. But it's as you said: you "can't fix stupid"

Continuing this conversation with you would be lowering myself to your level, so I'll just ignore you from now on. I dealt with that stupid BS in elementary school and I have no intention of dealing with your issues now.
The contradiction is there no matter how you spin it retroactively. And I stand by that comment as you continue the insults. You're not a very receptive individual. Thanks for the mediocre attitude.

Dex-chan lover
The contradiction is there no matter how you spin it retroactively. And I stand by that comment as you continue the insults. You're not a very receptive individual. Thanks for the mediocre attitude.
You're the one spinning it into a contradiction when it is not. I have explained my reasoning in detail more than once, even before you made your insults towards me. For someone that loves accusing me of not understanding obvious clues, you love ignoring explanations that contradict your beliefs. All you have been doing is throwing insults towards me and denying whatever I say. As I said before, you add nothing to the conversation.

And why would I be receptive towards someone that has been spewing insults towards me? You are the one that insulted me first, and have continued to double down on it in every comment towards me since. I just called you out on it and threw your insults towards me right back at you.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You're the one spinning it into a contradiction when it is not. I have explained my reasoning in detail more than once, even before you made your insults towards me. For someone that loves accusing me of not understanding obvious clues, you love ignoring explanations that contradict your beliefs. All you have been doing is throwing insults towards me and denying whatever I say. As I said before, you add nothing to the conversation.

And why would I be receptive towards someone that has been spewing insults towards me? You are the one that insulted me first, and have continued to double down on it in every comment towards me since. I just called you out on it and threw your insults towards me right back at you.
Thought you were done? Backtracking again?

Dex-chan lover
Thought you were done? Backtracking again?
I thought I was but I felt that I had to explain myself again, since I didn't think I explained myself very well last time.

What you have been doing all along is taking my words out of context and purposely only looking at it literally. Everyone knows that context is just as important as the words themselves. If context didn't matter, things like slang, metaphors, and double entendre would not exist. But they do exist, because context is very important.

In the context of everything that has happened in the manga so far, and everything that I have written here - what I have said is not a contradiction at all. I did not backtrack and what I said is valid. And I think that you know this too, but your pride won't let you admit this. So you purposely double down on your insults and accusations without putting forth anything of substance. You have to double down and take everything I said out of context because not doing this would be like admitting that I was right all along.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I thought I was but I felt that I had to explain myself again, since I didn't think I explained myself very well last time.

What you have been doing all along is taking my words out of context and purposely only looking at it literally. Everyone knows that context is just as important as the words themselves. If context didn't matter, things like slang, metaphors, and double entendre would not exist. But they do exist, because context is very important.

In the context of everything that has happened in the manga so far, and everything that I have written here - what I have said is not a contradiction at all. I did not backtrack and what I said is valid. And I think that you know this too, but your pride won't let you admit this. So you purposely double down on your insults and accusations without putting forth anything of substance. You have to double down and take everything I said out of context because not doing this would be like admitting that I was right all along.
#1, agree context matters. #2, interpretation of context and intent exists, no matter the rationale behind comments made unless otherwise elucidated clearly. #3, even if your subsequent comments are "valid" as you've tried to explain, the initial discord was still in fact contradictory. Having to explain in hindsight invalidates your credibility at that stage, but gives you room for growth for understanding later on. You do not like a certain character's trait (i.e., tsundere) so you are not empathetic to their backstory [as I've stated in a past comment]. Only my first comment directly insulted your character, the rest of my comments were retorts to your insults. Talking about acting like children and yet still acting like one, golden rule and all that.

With that being said, I've spammed this thread and have diluted the more important discussions between other people. I'll follow your lead in one of your previous comments and will refrain from replying further and I suggest you do the same, because this argument is at an impasse.

Apologies to other commenters.

Dex-chan lover
#1, agree context matters. #2, interpretation of context and intent exists, no matter the rationale behind comments made unless otherwise elucidated clearly. #3, even if your subsequent comments are "valid" as you've tried to explain, the initial discord was still in fact contradictory. Having to explain in hindsight invalidates your credibility at that stage, but gives you room for growth for understanding later on. You do not like a certain character's trait (i.e., tsundere) so you are not empathetic to their backstory [as I've stated in a past comment]. Only my first comment directly insulted your character, the rest of my comments were retorts to your insults. Talking about acting like children and yet still acting like one, golden rule and all that.

With that being said, I've spammed this thread and have diluted the more important discussions between other people. I'll follow your lead in one of your previous comments and will refrain from replying further and I suggest you do the same, because this argument is at an impasse.

Apologies to other commenters.
#1 Misunderstandings happen with different people all the time. Which is why people give clarifications when they realize their statements were misunderstood. There is even an entire industry dedicated to interviewing people specifically to clarify things that may have been misunderstood by other people. I clarified the rationale behind my statement well before you ever made your original comment.

#2 The only other comment towards me (other than yours) is about explaining Noah's situation to make me more sympathetic and understanding of his behavior. Thus, I can reasonably conclude that many others understood the meaning of what was supposed to be a humorous comment.

#3 It's absolutely true that I generally do not like tsundere characters. I freely admit this. But the reason why I am not sympathetic to Noah's backstory is because I believe that Noah is a bad character that has been downright abusive towards an innocent girl that does not deserve any of it. Examples of good tsundere characters are Rin Tohsaka from Fate/Stay Night and Mine from Akame Ga Kill.

#4 Your retorts specifically highlight and emphasise your original comment. You even specifically stated that you "stand by that comment". Since your original comment was an insult towards me, that means you stand by that insult (doubling down). You didn't even try to have a discussion. You just wanted to call me stupid and leave. That's why I called you childish. And I still stand by my original reply that what you did was childish. I will admit that may have gone too far in my subsequent comment towards you. This is why I later pulled back and tried to be more rational later one. But lets not pretend that you did not intentionally provoke me in your responses. You knew exactly what kind of reation you would recieve the moment you posted it.

With all this said, I do agree that we have spammed this thread with things other than what is supposed to be a manga discussion. I also agree that we are at an impasse. We will never agree on who is right and who is wrong -- and no amount of back and forth is going to change that. This argument has taken way too much of my time and effort, so I will agree to disagree and walk away from this now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread