Isekai de Café wo Kaiten Shimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
omg another female friend ? I hope so. Also, that fall looked like it hurt

Dex-chan lover
what are the chances that that woman who will help her now is the future queen? :v

Dex-chan lover
So that aunty armed with nothing more than a pedigree and attacked her fortress over a rumor!?

So bold, so blunder. No wonder she was utterly kicked out by just a few words.

Dex-chan lover
That woman... what's her deal? Deciding another future for your own self-interest is what cause wars, always be careful of what you do.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Squidco42

Maybe its just me but wouldn't the "negative press" obtained from accepting said proposal be just as bad?

If its me, I would put these two facts together and stop worrying about it entirely because it result in a net +/- 0.

@jimmyclear You would be surprised. There are lots of people that do "things like these" even in modern society. They think life is like Princess Maker or something with "guidelines for the golden ending" and that all NPC's (which is everyone that is not them) will act to their wishes.

Why would they want that? Glory. Fame. Wealth.

By "things like these" I am including "purposefully screwing someone else over to cover their arses" and "making careless remarks that can start wars such as insulting (their own) religion"

Dex-chan lover
> Risa: "What would happen to my dream"
Yeah, i can totally understand your sentiments. You dont had a political will after all.
And most of the time, a Princess or a Queen (specially MILFy one) were a decoration in this kind of Royalties fairy tail settings.
But in your situation, if ever

1. You agree to marry the prince.
Just ensure your role in the future, like educating the children about cooking like Gordon Ramsay.
Pursuing your happiness, and how it will impact the kingdom's economy.
Every now and then, for example, you will visit your shop at least Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. I think your happiness does not lies in your cafe all the time, i think its about you who wants to show case your skill and make people happy that's why you want the cooking department of the school finishes up so you can knowledge transfer now.

2. You say no,
Just marry Zeke then.....
And when you had a daughter, name her cup cake
If a son, name him Ramen...

> For the Mole onee-san there, Something fishy is going on from her. Maybe, she was a duke daughter, a cousin of the prince, and a teasing one..
Maybe she was also a biological sister of Zeke...

The royal family is really selfish, they have no consideration of how such a request would affect a person that wasn't raised in nobility and is a business owner.... I would say no just for this reason alone. She can always go cook on other countries if they raise a fuss

@beazacha assuming they don’t decide to threaten her. They’ve been nothing but nice so far but they have the power to make life very difficult for her, her friends, her adoptive parents and so on and leaving could also be out of the cards if they close the border or put her under arrest.

Dex-chan lover
@beazacha its how royal family search for a spouse and usually no nobility will refuse it after all, even if they are an adopted one.

@Sefphar thats why if she want to refuse him, she need to carefully craft an excuse.

Double-page supporter
just die and get that sweet release of death of all these pressure and expectation of everyone

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like she really, really wants to just say no.

So, uh...just say no. Once again, you were already given an out and you don't really owe this world anything but your own desires.

New friend? New friend!

When the prince accompanied her at the party, I already knew that the author was going down this shitty path of making drama and moving the relationship with Zeke forward, I just hope she refuses before it's official because otherwise it will drag on unnecessarily. That's why I like Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu because at least until now it hasn't had this nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
At least the Claudes seem more supportive of her saying no to the marriage than in the WN.

Dex-chan lover
It should be really easy for her to say no since marrying the prince is legit counter productive to her end goal of improving cooking in this world but nah author wants drama

Users who are viewing this thread