Isekai de Café wo Kaiten Shimashita

Aggregator gang
I miss when this manga are all about wholesome cooking...

But yeah this is Shoujo manga after all

Dex-chan lover
The author should have called this "Isekai izakaya..." instead of "Isekai café...", if they despise and/or lack any knowledge of european cuisine so much. The arrogance of claiming an european-style country (even medieval) wouldn't know how to make proper BREAD of all thing. The Portugueses introduced bread, Europe's staple food, to Japan in the 16th century, not the other way around.

If you've ever watched Uncle Roger reacting to Jamie Oliver's making "curry" without chili, "ramen" with soba noodles or "egg fried rice" with jam, that's how I felt reading the first chapters.

Why isn't anyone translating this?
Is it that bad?

I've checked, 5 volumes tankoubon in Japan... doesn't it mean it's at least decent?
Plus, with so much raw content, you could translate this for a while before catching up to the original release.
I know right? In mangafreak its up to chapters 89 but mangafreak looks like it deleted the contents of all chapters as once you clicked the chapters it will all send you back to the home page

The author should have called this "Isekai izakaya..." instead of "Isekai café...",
There is already an manga/anime called "Isekai Izekaya". Technically, its full name is "Isekai Izakaya "Nobu""
And the MC is pretty much introducing yoshoku cuisine to this new world.
To be short, "yoshoku" is western food as adapted and made by the Japanese.

Users who are viewing this thread